AUD

AU$13.19

AU$13.20

Savings of: AU$0.01 (0% off)

Best Cacao Powder on the Market

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Jul 12, 2013

I've been using this brand of cacao powder for about two years now after trying many brands. I'm happy to see iHerb carrying their cacao product line. -Janis

Great taste

Posted by Jezzikah22 on Jul 04, 2016

Taste great in hot chocolates. I would recommend just 1 teaspoon rather than the 2tablespoon serving size though.

~Sunfood, Cacao Powder, Raw 8oz (227g)

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on Apr 07, 2016

Would not be without this product which is a tremendous super food. As I live with the demands of an autoimmune disease, Cacao rates highly on my daily intake as follows. I use mainly in hot drinks 3 to 4 times, some times more a day, and tried it iced during our hot summer. I also add to my porridge for that extra chocolate taste to start my day of a morning. Sunfood seems to offer best value for money.

top brand

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Dec 18, 2014

high quality cocoa powder & has great aroma, great in raw cooking or smoothies

No compliants

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jan 11, 2015

I make myself a hot cup with the combination of this and raw honey every morning and evening for the health benefits. Also, because cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, I notice my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal. Lastly, I seem to feel a lot less stressed after drinking some.

Healthy alternative to cocoa

Posted by 4739013328918391255 on Oct 27, 2015

Sunfood raw cacao is a tasty and healthy alternative to the processed cocoa powder. Half of the amount of cocoa you use is enough when you switch to cacao, so this one goes for a long time.

Good, strong cacao

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Sep 25, 2013

Good, strong cacao

Not great taste

Posted by 5510719346923445428 on Mar 15, 2016

I prefer organic chocolate that is not raw. This raw chocolate has a bit different taste and I don't like it that much.

Wonderful chocalate

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 14, 2015

This is the real deal, I can satisfy my chocolate love anytime.

Smells good but doesn't taste that great

Posted by edelling on Oct 20, 2014

I bought it because I wanted a healthier alternative to cocoa powder...it has a great chocolatey smell but the taste is a little icky.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »