AUD

AU$31.00

AU$39.75

Savings of: AU$8.75 (22% off)

Dissolves fast

Posted by 4723027099405364007 on Feb 20, 2014

Product dissolves very fast under the tongue. I feel more energetic.

x

Posted by 4807799958050200030 on Dec 03, 2014

My kids love these as they melt under the tongue and they pretend it is blood

Recommended for feline diabetic neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer3015136 on Mar 25, 2011

This is a procuct that was recommended on the internet to treat feline diabetic neuropathy (loss of power in the hind legs)and it does seem to have helped our boy greatly. After 5 weeks of using the product he has regained much of his mobility and is able to move more freely more quicly and for longer at a time. We are delighted.

Amazing stuff works wonders!

Posted by 5559359946988768708 on Oct 26, 2013

Have bought this for my hubby who suffers from all the low B12 symptoms (his blood work showed low normal b12 values). He takes this on top of the weekly injections just to hang in there enough for his next injection. so he doesn't get the migraines back and very tired symptoms. He loves it (and he usually ignores all supplements, but he faithfully takes this one). He lets it absorb in front of his foreteeth for maximum absorption. He says it works better that way. I can tell the difference if he forgot to take it or not. It increases his energy and makes it possible for him to get things done in the day. Highly recommend it. But would always check bloodwork too before taking this stuff so you know what ur dealing with.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2014818 on Dec 10, 2013

I am very happy with this product. These tablets dissolve quickly and have helped to raise my B12 levels.

Dissolve easily, but can "disintegrate" in pill box

Posted by Reviewer2733085 on Nov 27, 2011

I prefer these sublinguals to Jarrow's since these dissolve so much faster. However they can make a bit of a mess in pill minder boxes as they tend to fall apart if jostled around too much. Will probably try a few more brands to see if I can find some that dissolve quickly and don't make a mess.

Superior Source, MicroLingual, Methylcobalamin B12, 5000 mcg, 60 Tablets (SPS-90750)

Posted by 4933584242572993763 on Aug 30, 2013

This is my second purchase of this product. Unfortunately I haven't been back to my practictioner to be checked all is going okay. Life is sometimes too busy and hectic. My daughter recommended the product as she uses it as well.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2158129 on Nov 22, 2011

melts quickly. No sugars, artifical sweeteners and works very well. Best methylcobalamin product I have found.

Best B12 I've tried

Posted by 4771393442837609291 on Dec 11, 2015

These are the best oral B12 pills I have tried. They give me a concentration boost on days when I am run down. The taste is neutral enough as well when dissolving under the tongue.

They do dissolve pretty quickly....

Posted by Reviewer3231844 on Feb 18, 2011

but not instantly. Still, I'd give them a thumbs up.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »