AUD

Good hair color

Posted by specialgirl on Sep 02, 2015

I have been using this hair color for a while. The first time I used it it stayed in my hair for about three months. I then purchased another a bottle afterwards and it is not even a month and it is wearing out of my hair. I will not use again. Iherbs sells a lot of these hair color and I will try another brand and compare.

The worst I've ever tried

Posted by 4692607411617514144 on Jun 12, 2015

Terrible!!! Полная х-ня

My Mom likes this hair coloring :)

Posted by 5403950958502286099 on Jun 01, 2015

Easy to use, harmless, healthy, but unstable. Прекрасный вариант, если вас достали манипуляции с хной и басмой.

Five-star grey coverage and staying power!

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on May 24, 2015

Easy to use, and I love the fact that everything you need is included - disposable gloves and showercap, and the henna premixed and ready-to-use in the squeezy bottle. Perfect. Edit: Recently I found that quality varies from batch to batch. I had a batch that was much thinner and runnier and harder to apply than previous batches, and faded much faster too. Just when I was about to launch a major complaint, the current batch came in and it is back to normal: thick consistency, slightly gloopy, easy to apply and with a much stronger colour that lasts longer. Hope there are no more slips in quality.

Not working

Posted by 5416189313779537639 on May 13, 2015

This is not working, even I followed the instructions! I've to change back to henna powder.

June Rodrigues

Posted by 5718899861798667422 on May 10, 2015

I have used this product for the last 3yrs. I have developed several allergies over a period and find that this is the only hair product that I can use.

Love!

Posted by 5703811060940775341 on Apr 07, 2015

I have been using different brands of henna hair dye for several years now, but dread coloring time because henna is typically such a mess to use. I thought I'd try the Surya Henna because it is a cream treatment and I hoped it would not be so messy. Sure enough, Surya Henna was super easy to use and I love the color! It's been a little over two weeks yet I do not notice any fading. The only negative I can say is that it did stain my skin a little, but rubbing the area with a wet washcloth took the color off my skin. Great product I will definitely use again.

carolyn

Posted by 4904169501085255111 on Mar 29, 2015

great hair colour

Great

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Mar 18, 2015

I was using commercial store bought hair dyes before switching to this henna. I love the colour of this henna and it seems to be nourishing to my hair. It is a lot easier, quicker and less messy than regular hair dye plus no nasty chemicals. I have thin long hair and get 2 uses worth out of one. The only downfall is that the dye doesn't last long, i probably dye it every 2-3 weeks.

Great Natural Cruelty Free Vegan Hair Dye! Fair Price!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I like that this product is cruelty free and vegan and that this hair coloring cream has organic extracts.