AUD

Softens my heels without a mess

Posted by organic on Aug 03, 2012

I love schlapping this on my heels and putting on socks to cover them every night before I go to sleep and waking up to really soft feet! The design is so wonderful - prevents my hands from getting oily smearing moisturizer on my feet. And the smell is a smoky buttery smell which is rather nice. A really awesome product I wouldn't mind repurchasing.

No. Just do not.

Posted by 5157381173289645154 on Apr 19, 2014

The smell of the cream is terrible. Causes vomiting. You can not use the product because of the smell. I threw the cream after one attempt. For me it was a waste of money. Not recommended at all.

Rich and moisiturising

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Feb 17, 2013

I have slightly cracked heels. Just started using for a few weeks and can see some improvements. To improve the results, I scrub my feet using a pumice stone in the shower and use this afterwards. I realise I need to use this every day consistently or the cracks start to appear again. Having said this, i like the packaging as it's convenient with the roll on and it feels very rich. I will give 3 stars for now and update later on.

Labai geras

Posted by 5462334646376170571 on Apr 23, 2015

Labai patogus, galima pasitepti tiesiog lovoje. Labai minkština odą, kojos kaip kūdikio po maždaug mėnesio naudojimo. Bus kartojamas.

Very handy

Posted by FairFinn on Jan 01, 2015

I think the idea of this product is ingenious! I like to moisturize my feet before bed and hate having to get up and wash my hands after, with this product I don't have to! I just pull on socks and go to sleep. It moisturizes well, and I like the smell, even if a lot of people don't seem to. To me it just smells like cocoa butter.

Smooth and melt-into-the-skin texture

Posted by 4676120854685355403 on Apr 20, 2015

This product is so convenient to use. It's rich yet absorbs quickly, softens the skin really well. Though it's a 'foot' butter, I like using it on my hands too. I enjoy the tea tree oil smell. This feels smoother than the hand & body butter, maybe because of the higher cocoa butter content. Love this so much, would repurchase when I finish it. Already recommended to a few of my friends and coworkers.

Soothing skin and softening heels

Posted by 4634674652158376456 on Aug 17, 2013

I like his product. It is easy and nice t use, it softens heels skin from the first use and soothes skin on the feet. To make it more effective ou'll need to use the stone to scrub your heels first.

Ingenious

Posted by DeanaS on Nov 08, 2012

So nice to apply without having to touch either it or my feet. It's so awkward anyway to reach the bottom of my feet. I keep this by my bed and apply just before sleep. I thought about getting those aloe infused socks but doesn't seem like I'll need them while using this. Moisturizing, healing.

A nice product that works well.

Posted by 4920839906792723020 on Jan 20, 2014

It goes on smoothly and leaves my feet feeling nice and soft. I also use it on my knees and elbows for some heavy duty moisturizing. It doesn't have the greatest smell, but it isn't horrible and goes away quickly.

sooth and moisturize

Posted by 4793514301339911259 on Dec 09, 2014

sooth and moisturize, easy to use

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »