AUD

AU$60.84

AU$60.85

Savings of: AU$0.01 (0% off)

Great!

Posted by 4971503798191803711 on Sep 09, 2012

I just started Ultimate-E four weeks ago. I take it 3 a day. My mensus was stopped 11months, but to my surprise, it comes again. I owe it very much. Ultimate-E is highly recomended.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1715581 on Jul 20, 2013

I take this regularly--it is very good for the heart! Very high quality product!

Ultimate E

Posted by Reviewer2616703 on Jun 26, 2011

Very happy with this product

Best price on the Web

Posted by Reviewer3201327 on Jun 27, 2011

I have trouble absorbing Vitamin so my ND suggested these. They are more expensuve than Vitamin E but they seem to do the job.

Ultimate E

Posted by Reviewer2421557 on Jul 13, 2011

great for circulation especially first thing in the morning

ultimate E

Posted by Reviewer3131880 on Sep 22, 2011

Thank you for ultimate E they are the best for my condition. since taking them the symptoms I have suffered have reduced to next to nothing.

Vit E

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

Heal that body!

a brand to trust for fat soluble vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1396637 on Dec 11, 2009

I bought a cheaper brand of vitamin E and my Doctor told me not to use it! She said for fat soluble vitamins, a good brand is a must and Thorne is a great brand! Especially when it comes to vitamin E, you have to trust the brand b/c vitamin E is usually made with soy beans, and if they aren't organic then they are most likely GMO and not good at all for vitamins. So far, very pleased with throne's vitamin e:)

Quality vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer2825814 on Jul 27, 2010

These seem to be totally good, with a broad spectrum of tocopherols better representing naturally occurring Vitamin E (unlike the synthetic and limited Vitamin E available here in Australia). Higher dosages can reduce the effect of other vitamins, but this one from Thorne seems to have been just right.

Excellent delivery to New Zealand

Posted by Reviewer1585899 on Oct 10, 2011

We received our order within a week. We also like this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »