AUD

Vitality Works, Oregano Oil, Carvacrol 70, 120 Liquid Veggie Caps

AU$34.07
AU$50.70
Savings of: AU$16.63 (33% off)

Very Powerful

Posted by Reviewer1674845 on Mar 28, 2007

A relative keeps raving about this product. He says it is a very powerful anti-bacterial with the carvacrol; his family uses it often for sore throats, sinus infections, urinary problems, etc.

Really does work

Posted by Reviewer1656531 on Dec 29, 2009

I ordered some to keep on hand after doing some research. Son in law had an abcessed tooth and sore throat so I gave him some 3/3xday for 2 days then 2/3xday for 5 days. It worked. My dog got an ear infection, so I dropped some oil in his food twice a day for about a week. It worked (and he liked it). Husband and myself started to come down with something a few days ago, so we started taking the OoO and zicam and d3 and back on feet in 1-1/2 days! As a side note, we noticed while taking it that our backs (we both suffer from swiss cheese spines) felt better and I recalled reading about the anti inflammatory properties of OoO and we are amazed at the difference. He told me to order more (that's pretty amazing all by itself). Going to try it now on daily basis for inflammation and see how that goes. Oh... I have to swallow the capsules with a FULL glass of water or I will get heartburn.

eliminates problems

Posted by Reviewer1443531 on Feb 10, 2007

this product has helped me get over allergies.

Sorts out many problems

Posted by Reviewer3323274 on Oct 22, 2006

I agree this is an excellent strength and brand of oil of oregano. It has helped me to overcome bronchitis and digestive problems when antibiotics have not.

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer3316073 on Nov 13, 2007

This is an outstanding product. It works well for sinus and allergy sufferers. It's a veggie cap which is good and it's packaged in glass instead of plastic. It's a better value than some of the other products on the market.