AUD

AU$14.58

AU$18.99

Savings of: AU$4.41 (23% off)

Incredible healing power

Posted by julynk on Dec 01, 2010

This is absolutely the best diaper cream ever. Smells wonderful, spreads like a charm and works unbelievably quickly to reduce a severe red weeping nappy rash. One of the pricier diaper creams but definitely worth it. I'm on my 5th tube already and stocking up.

Gentle care

Posted by Reviewer2817262 on Feb 19, 2009

My wife and I have used this on our other two children and are know using it on our third. We have used regular retail chain diaper creams and they did not seem to work as well. Once we started using this cream I always made sure that we had an ample supply so we would not have to purchase the lesser quality stuff from a retail chain.

Great cream.

Posted by Reviewer2457504 on Dec 14, 2009

If you are going to use baby cream this is the one. I love it. More natural than other "butt paste" creams out there.

The best diaper cream ever!

Posted by Reviewer2998720 on Dec 27, 2009

We absolutely love this - wonderful smell, easy to spread and not too oily or gunky (like most zinc oxide creams) and best of all, it works like a charm to soothe my baby's sore bottom each time he has diarrheoa or has been sitting in a wet diaper for too long.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3345651 on Mar 15, 2011

Even the worst rush, goes away in 24-20 hrs

An excellent, natural way to care for diaper area

Posted by Reviewer1023604 on May 10, 2010

A heavy duty zinc oxide based cream with calendula that really takes care of most diaper rashes and irritations that my baby has experienced. It was recommended to me by a family member and I've since tried all the Weleda Baby Calendula products. They are all wonderful.

Great diaper ointment

Posted by Reviewer1293597 on Jul 21, 2010

This diaper ointment works great on my 2 kids!!! Thanks!!

works great!!

Posted by Reviewer2151840 on Jul 29, 2009

I recently started using this product and I love it! I like that it is not as thick as most diaper creams, so I don't have to apply as much. My baby's bottom has been rash free...not even slightly red...since I started using this cream!

The best cream I used for the best child

Posted by Reviewer2802514 on May 21, 2011

I've changed three or four of them before bought one of Weleda. I've been using it from when my baby was month and half until now (she is 7 month already). It works perfect. The light texture absorbed by skin and at the same time it protects well. We have no skin problems (redness etc.)

the best ORGANIC diaper cream!

Posted by 5056761680146332723 on Aug 12, 2012

The fact that it's organic is the most important for me. Plus I trust the quality of Weleda products for babies. And finally in our family it's not just my baby who's using this product but also my Granny when in summer she has rashes on her skin due to the hot weather and these rashes gets healed very fast.