AUD

Excellent smell!

Posted by sonlyk on Sep 05, 2012

This shampoo and body wash has a great smell and leaves my babies skin very smooth. It makes the excellent amount of bubbles, not too much nor too little. Most of the time is so smoothing that you don't need to use lotion on babies skin after the bath.

THE BEST

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

perfect for babies and for the others)))

Lovely.

Posted by Reviewer1383956 on Apr 05, 2012

I love this body wash/shampoo. I started using it on my newborn daughter a couple years ago, and the price was too high in Norway to continue buying it, so I feel so lucky to have found it on iHerb. It is moisturizing, yet cleans thoroughly. It is a white creamy wash, and though I have not used it on my own hair, it leaves my babys' hair very clean and doesn't irritate their skin. My son and I have eczema and it does not bother our skin in the least, and feels soothing. After reading one of the reviews here, I looked it up on Skin Deep, and the most dangerous ingredient, it seems, is "fragrance." I would not think that Weleda would use something unnatural, so I don't think it is of real concern; however I am not certain. It seems the danger is that some may be allergic, as some reviews stated. Anther ingredient of concern is lactic acid, a skin conditioner. I have used many lotions that contain lactic acid. I am not so concerned about it, but am curious to know more. Other ingredients of concern are mostly for allergies. The profile for this product is here: http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/product/302994/Weleda_Calendula_Shampoo_%26_Body_Wash/ There are many other products that have a completely clean sheet on Skin Deep, such as Earth Angel Baby Mama for one, but I will continue using this product because it works beautifully for us.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1076160 on Feb 22, 2012

This shampoo is very soft and I like it very much, I use it as a shower gel and a shampoo- very pleasant.

definitely the best

Posted by 5738174047359430063 on Aug 18, 2012

definitely the best for your baby! i love it and use it from first days of my baby's life.

Very gentle

Posted by DesertLiving on Jul 09, 2013

Highly recommend.

the only shampoo i use for all my 3 kids

Posted by 2perfect4me on Mar 24, 2012

my long color treated hair is hard to comb after this shampoo, even with conditioner, but i use it for all my 3 kids, very gentle

love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2414722 on Jun 19, 2011

My son had really dry skin and it would get quite itchy. Ever since I switched to Weleda we no longer have that problem. It's very moisturizing. Also it's very gentle on the eyes too, when we wash his hair with it, he is totally fine with it running down his face

Weleda Baby Products are the best!

Posted by Reviewer1771409 on Jan 13, 2012

My baby had a horrible layer of yellow dandruff that stayed with her for ower 4 years since birth ... I tried so much stuff to get read of it but nothing helped or helped very little, until i began using this shampoo, her head became clear in couple of weeks of using it .. this is great product and 100% natural :)

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2793941 on Dec 07, 2010

My son has dry and eczema-prone skin. He always had to put on a special moisturizer after a shower but after using this, his skin is so much better and sometimes he can go without the moisturizer.