New To iHerb?

Weleda, Baby, Calendula Shampoo & Body Wash, 7.2 oz (203.6 g) (Discontinued Item)

AU$10.94
AU$14.24
Savings of: AU$3.30 (23% Off)

Excellent smell!

Posted by sonlyk on Sep 05, 2012

This shampoo and body wash has a great smell and leaves my babies skin very smooth. It makes the excellent amount of bubbles, not too much nor too little. Most of the time is so smoothing that you don't need to use lotion on babies skin after the bath.

THE BEST

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

perfect for babies and for the others)))

Lovely.

Posted by Reviewer1383956 on Apr 05, 2012

I love this body wash/shampoo. I started using it on my newborn daughter a couple years ago, and the price was too high in Norway to continue buying it, so I feel so lucky to have found it on iHerb. It is moisturizing, yet cleans thoroughly. It is a white creamy wash, and though I have not used it on my own hair, it leaves my babys' hair very clean and doesn't irritate their skin. My son and I have eczema and it does not bother our skin in the least, and feels soothing. After reading one of the reviews here, I looked it up on Skin Deep, and the most dangerous ingredient, it seems, is "fragrance." I would not think that Weleda would use something unnatural, so I don't think it is of real concern; however I am not certain. It seems the danger is that some may be allergic, as some reviews stated. Anther ingredient of concern is lactic acid, a skin conditioner. I have used many lotions that contain lactic acid. I am not so concerned about it, but am curious to know more. Other ingredients of concern are mostly for allergies. The profile for this product is here: http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/product/302994/Weleda_Calendula_Shampoo_%26_Body_Wash/ There are many other products that have a completely clean sheet on Skin Deep, such as Earth Angel Baby Mama for one, but I will continue using this product because it works beautifully for us.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1076160 on Feb 22, 2012

This shampoo is very soft and I like it very much, I use it as a shower gel and a shampoo- very pleasant.

definitely the best

Posted by 5738174047359430063 on Aug 18, 2012

definitely the best for your baby! i love it and use it from first days of my baby's life.