AUD

AU$5.92

AU$6.58

Savings of: AU$0.65 (10% off)

not impressed

Posted by 5560011990416714995 on Dec 12, 2015

nothing really special, taste is poor and I can only drink it with honey

Taste is ok

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Apr 24, 2015

Im not a big fan of the taste- its a bit leafy. I havent drank enough to know if there are any benefits or not.

Raspberry Leaf Tea Is Great for Female Problems!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Appreciate that this is organic and all natural. This Woman's Raspberry Leaf tea is a gentle and natural way to nourish a woman's reproductive system. Since ancient times, Raspberry Leaf has been a favorite of midwives and Western herbalists who have used it to reduce the discomfort of menstruation, and to strengthen and tone the uterus. Raspberry Leaf is considered to be not only safe, but an excellent supportive herb during pregnancy. You can enjoy the light, earthy-sweet flavor of this organic woman's Raspberry Leaf tea and give yourself the healing support every woman needs.

Yogi Tea, Woman's Raspberry Leaf, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.02 oz (29 g)

Posted by 4893357850460368519 on Nov 16, 2014

Very tasty. It relaxes me and helps me with stomach cramps during PMS.

Overpowering

Posted by 4932175073328261515 on Oct 13, 2014

Very earthy flavour. Really overpowering. But helped a ton with my period pains. I chuck this down when it is luke warm because it is too earthy for my liking.

Great taste

Posted by 4696081550610201825 on Aug 03, 2014

Bought this after reading reviews and info on how it's beneficial for women's health. Have been drinking this for a few days. Love the taste of it. It just taste like a normal black tea.

wonderful tea, must try

Posted by Rn2centsworth77 on Aug 01, 2014

Helps to regulate heavy menses n ease my discomfort. Nice taste of herbal. Just ordered 4 boxes!

good

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on May 27, 2014

This tea is fine. I haven't ever used any other raspberry tea so have nothing to compare it to but it's very light.

Works like magic

Posted by 4998813908271873846 on May 16, 2014

This tea has to be taken religiously to see effect. My hands and legs are less prone to cold and my menses are slighly more normal However, soaking it too long can leads to a slightly disgusting taste. On a note, drink it when its warm rather then cold cause it taste horrible when cool.

tastes good but has no effect on my spasms.

Posted by 5496453647664071361 on Apr 23, 2014

It has a very neutral taste that I think anyone would like, reminds my of a regular black tea. but it hasn't relieved my spasms at all.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »