AUD

AU$11.61

AU$13.62

Savings of: AU$2.01 (15% off)

Review of Yogourmet

Posted by Reviewer1346762 on Nov 30, 2008

I like this product. My Yogurt maker holds temperature in the low 80's, so the time to make the yogurt is close to 24 hours when starting with the freeze-dried culture. Not a problem, just a bit longer than I expected. The time is less when starting with a spoonful of yogurt instead of the freeze-dried culture. The yogurt is very pleasant, with a mild flavor. The service from iHerb was fast and efficient.

Yogourmet Yogurt Starter

Posted by Lynx312 on Apr 18, 2012

EN: It's an excellent product! I use it for making my homemade yogurt in yogurt maker. This yogurt has a very pleasant taste and light consistence, additionally the good fact that it contains probiotics. I mix it with strawberry jam, maple syrup or honey, add some dried berries and enjoy! RU: Отличный продукт для приготовления в йогурт мейкере. Получается очень воздушный и вкусный йогурт! Особенно радует тот факт, что он содержит пробиотики. Смешиваю его с клубничным вареньем, кленовым сиропом или медом, также добавляю сушеные ягоды.

Freeze Dried Yogurt Starter

Posted by Reviewer2604433 on Feb 24, 2009

This product performs very well. I have had no problem with it. Also, I appreciated that it was delivered within a few days. I will certainly continue to order it. Carol Siempelkamp

excellent product

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012

With this product I'm sure my family will taste healthy diary products, free of preservatives, artificial colors and flavors.

Yummy!

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jul 04, 2012

Excellent yogurt! Very tasty and nice

Great probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1042560 on Apr 01, 2009

Expensive, but a good way to ensure you're getting the full range of probiotics in homemade yoghurt. By the way, I highly recommend the Yogoumet yoghurt maker too. You can make 2 quarts of yoghurt at a time. I've been using it for over a year and it's still working well.

excellence

Posted by Reviewer2142385 on Oct 26, 2009

it is an excellent product

Yogurt Starter

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Dec 26, 2009

Very good product. Makes great yogurt every time, and I'm pleased to have the probiotics option.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2065849 on Apr 12, 2010

I use this starter every time I make yogurt.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1513182 on Aug 21, 2010

Makes a tasty firm yogurt, but make sure to use a milk with enough fat content.