Best By: December 2026
- Date First Available: May 2009
- Product Code: SGW-00041
- UPC Code: 019277000415
- Package Quantity: 29.57 ml
- Dimensions: 12.7 x 4.6 x 3.6 cm , 0.05 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Wild Indigo (Baptisia Tinctoria)
Temporary Relief of:
- Difficulty Breathing
- Mucous Blockage
- Swelling of Mucous Membranes
- Running Nose
- Sinus Pressure and Congestion
- Blocked Nose
Strong enough for adults, gentle enough for children.
Homeopathy is a natural approach to medicine that stimulates the body's curative responses so that the body helps to heal itself.
Natural homeopathic products derived from plant sources are proving to be potent preventatives, treatments and stimulants of the body's natural immune system. This product does not contain any pharmaceutical drug.
Established in 1981 Seagate produces a variety of natural raw materials derived from their fishing and farming operations. These raw materials are the ingredients for a variety of Seagate's products that include:
- Cold and Flu Remedies
- Diet and Colon Cleanse
- Fish Fertilizer
- Healthy Heart and Circulation
- Immune Support
- Joint Support
- Topical Skin Care
- Vegetable and Fruit Concentrates
Uses: A homeopathic, remedy for the temporary relief of colds and sinus irritations.
- Remove protective cap.
- With your head held upright, insert nozzle into nostril and depress pump completely while breathing in through your nose.
- When finished, wipe nozzle clean and replace cap.
|Adults and children 13 years and older||1-3 sprays in each nostril, every 2-4 hours or as needed.|
|Children 3-12 years||Half the adult dose|
|Children under 3||Consult healthcare professional|
|Wild indigo (Baptisia tinctoria) 4X||Temporary relief for difficulty breathing, mucous blockage, swelling of mucous membranes, running or blocked nose, sinus pressure and congestion, accumulation of fluid.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride, disodium edta, olive leaf extract (olea europaea), sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide (for ph balance), USP purified water, xylitol powder.|
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- This product may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- For your safety there is a full body seal over bottle printed "sealed for your protection". Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature. Does not require refrigeration.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.