AU

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Packaged safely and at a friendly price. I bought it for personal consumption as preparation before marriage because the vitamins contained are quite complete and can be consumed for 2 months. However, because its vitamin A levels are quite high, I suggest that women who are pregnant may be better off looking for folic acid without vitamin A, because vitamin A can be obtained from daily food, and vitamin A levels that are too high are not good for health. fetal health.

db58b05c-54f0-424d-8771-db774cf5420e

I am a pharmacist, and this medicine has an excellent active ingredient composition, and I recommend it very honestly. It was chosen based on the concentration of active ingredients, price and quality. It is given before pregnancy, during pregnancy and after pregnancy, the breastfeeding period to compensate for the body’s needs for vitamin. I repeat it for my wife. The benefits of prenatal vitamins are known and the size is sufficient for a long time In a short time, excellent packaging, good temperature, and I highly recommend it. Please click like if you like my review

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I take these with the approval of my primary care doctor, and really like them. They are an amazingly great price and are a great potency/mix of vitamins. In a pinch, my 24 yr old son ran out of his vitamins, and I said here, I have an extra bottle of these...and he likes them, too. Just a really great multi a good, comprehensive dosage of all sorts of vitamins that benefit everyone!

Posted on May 13, 2022

I started taking this prenatal the second month of trying to conceive and a few weeks later ( I failed to conceive the first month), I found out I am pregnant! I am currently pregnant and continuing to take this prenatal. It has everything you need for a healthy pregnancy. I highly highly recommend!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I became addicted to this multivitamin. it's not expected but it contains all necessary multivitamins you will need pre and after pregnancy. It's just so yummy. No nausea. Can't get enough of it. I take it everytime. I'm a big fan during pregnancy and after pregnancy as well. I let it after 1 hour then I take it with breakfast. I'm so in love with this multi vitamin. And I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I'm over 40. If I have a baby now, it is an immaculate conception, LOL. A nurse practitioner said taking pre-natal is better than a multi-vitamin as it has more of what women need and it's cheaper. I introduced this to several of my friends, and they are happy with the results, i.e., hair and nail growth and skin changes, and they are all over 50.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Prenatal saved me so much energy of buying all the ingredients seperately and the finding the dosage I need during the pregnancy. I use it also while breastfeeding and the quality is great. The benefits are that I feel much stronger and I font have any deficiency on Iron, zinc and more. It tastes ok, and the size and amount are good.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I have done some research and was happy with this Vitamins ratio. Exactly what I need while trying to get pregnant. My OB recommended to start taking prenatals before we even conceive. I also like that these vitamins taste like nothing - perfect for that morning sickness if you’re already pregnant. I used to take gummy vitamins, but all that added sugar adds up throughout the day, so I decided to stick to these. And such an amazing price too!