AU

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

The red rice yeast capsule is a natural supplement that is rich in vitamins, minerals and protein. It has been used for centuries in many Asian countries as a food supplement. Red rice yeast capsule contains vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 which are essential for boosting the immune system and aiding digestion. Vitamin C helps with collagen production and improves skin health. This supplement is also rich in protein that can be beneficial for weight loss programs or muscle building programs.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I ordered Red Yeast Rice when I was at a Doctor office and the nurse quietly told me to try this to lower my cholesterol. I did and it worked

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

We, that is my wife and I have used this product for years. It has assisted greatly in reducing our cholesterol level, which now is at a very comfortable level. It is, in our opinion a product of high quality aas well as very easy digetionnable.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I take this everyday for the last 3 years. Before that I used a different product. I am very happy with the quality of this product. Keep my cholesterol low.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

capsules are small. They drink easily. I take in combination with Omega 3. I take it in order to combat high cholesterol, I will pass the tests and supplement

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

This product reduces the colesterollevels and this is very important for me. To use an natural remedy instead of more medicin is great. No sideeffekts only the benefit of better bloodlevels. A good qualityproduct.

Posted on May 15, 2022

My doctor asked me to take 4 each night with red yeast rice in order to reduce LDL cholesterol. I also take with my probiotic Packaging is great. Easy to swallow. Looking for great test results!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Was recommended these by my PT. I have stopped taking these and have found no real difference to how i feel. My cholesterol is still high and i still suffer severe reflux, with or without this product. Sorry i couldn't give you a better review.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This product really lowers cholesterol. A side effect free and natural alternative to statins.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

great company and product..i love i herb vitamin co. good price and honest