Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells exactly like squeezed lemon! Very fresh.

Super Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

These lip balms are some of the most moisturizing I have ever used. The effects last for hours without having to constantly reapply. My only problem is that I find them a little hard, but if you pop it in your pocket for a couple of hours and let it melt the texture improves greatly and stays that way. The Lemonade scent is a bit mild, but nice and tangy.

Not Bad Just a Little Strong on the Lemon For My Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Okay so firstly let me say I usually stick with neutral or low sent/flavour lip balms. This one is a little strong on the sent for me. It's not too bad it's just more strange that anything since the only lime I'm used to smelling sour lemon that stong and close to my nose is when I'm doing a shot of tequila. It is also a little thin (oily) in consitency for my preference. I prefer the consitency of a thicker (waxy) lip balm like the Chapstik brand or the Out of Africa brand that uses Shea Butter. Since this is natural and it does have a slight lemon/sweet taste that I have to give it credit for ...if I do get tired of using this as a lip balm i might just eat it! Hehe :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the taste..

1 2