FAKE PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE BEEN USING HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE FOR YEARS. THIS PRODUCT I RECEIVED IS FAKE. CHECKED WITH MUSCLETECH SUPPORT IN USA. NO BADGE NUMBER LOW QUALITY PACKAGING. DO NOT BUY IT. THE PRICE IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ALSO.

it is an excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product reduce my passion to food big time, I am using it one hour before the food and in less than a week I start feel the energy

No obvious benefits yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have only been taking these tablets for 4 weeks, but I have had no notable results. No weight loss or muscle development? I have also become quite irritable by the second week from tbe hight level of caffeine i suspect. Consequently, I am not going to continue taking these tablets.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

1mouth lose 40kg

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good

Posted by adiherb on June 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you like the product it's OK , powder is better I don't like pills. It's good first 5-6 times then you get use to it. But I usually have high tolerance anyway.

Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been having this for sometime. Multiple Purchase Made. its been a great help in keeping myself more active n perspire more when i exercise. Thank You very much.. =)

Never Ever Risk To Ship Hydroxycut To Middle Eat Gcc Countries

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Never Ever Try To Ship This Product To Gcc As They will Send It To Health & Drug Department For Personal Check And For No Reason Will Reject It And Confiscate The Product.... I Blame IHerb For Not Mentioning It On Their Site As They Are Least Bothered .... Worst Experience ... I need refund for this product from 😠

Packaging & Effectiveness

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Packaging - 5/5 Effectiveness - 5/5

Enjoying it so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works well and the shipping is fast.