FAKE PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE BEEN USING HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE FOR YEARS. THIS PRODUCT I RECEIVED IS FAKE. CHECKED WITH MUSCLETECH SUPPORT IN USA. NO BADGE NUMBER LOW QUALITY PACKAGING. DO NOT BUY IT. THE PRICE IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ALSO.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it is an excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product reduce my passion to food big time, I am using it one hour before the food and in less than a week I start feel the energy

Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been having this for sometime. Multiple Purchase Made. its been a great help in keeping myself more active n perspire more when i exercise. Thank You very much.. =)

No obvious benefits yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have only been taking these tablets for 4 weeks, but I have had no notable results. No weight loss or muscle development? I have also become quite irritable by the second week from tbe hight level of caffeine i suspect. Consequently, I am not going to continue taking these tablets.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

1mouth lose 40kg

Packaging & Effectiveness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Packaging - 5/5 Effectiveness - 5/5

Enjoying it so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works well and the shipping is fast.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought a bottle of same from another online website for 3Xs the price. Product is very good and cheap. Will definitely buy from iHerb again.

It has worked well with proper diet and exercise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works when I was consistent with my diet and exercise. Prior to taking this, I had trouble losing weight - exercised 3x a week, 2hrs each time and after a month, only lost 0.5kg. After taking this though, I continued with my routine and within a month, lost 1kg. I took this for 2 months and lost a total of 2.4kg. I recommend this to people all the time!