This is my new morning drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has great things for your heart, but if your use to traditional sweet coco you will have to add sweetner. I love that it's not sweet because I add a little touch of my own sweetner if I want to have it in the evening as desert. Also gives nice energy but you can still sleep if you take it in the evening. It's a keeper

Healthful ingredients and tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy this in the morning and since I have a blood pressure problem I know the hibiscus and beet are an added benefit. I do have to add some sweetener - currently three drops of Stevia and about 1/2 tsp of monk fruit granules.

i honnestly prefer a good plain cocoa powder ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

here's a healthy beverage recipe that i do use this product for: 1 tsp of Cacao,half tsp of Maca and 1 tbsp of Melaco or Honey,2 chocolate tablets and the smallest amount of salt,mix all together with a cup of hot water & wait for it to be cold enough to drink,then add a handful of Goji berry / lycium berry & coconut chips above-thats it you're ready to go.plus,for a healthier dish although the texture won't be as appealing you can add half a tbsp of flaxseed and the other half chia seeds and a full tbsp of poppy seeds all grinded together in a coffee grinder,and put this on top of the liquid ,very healthy and very tasty as well.i often add add vanilla extract and a tsp of rice bran in the first segment,and sometimes i also add nutiva's hempseeds and/or half a tsp of cordyceps powder but it doesn't taste as good as the original recipe.feel free to rate and read my other products reviews and....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Bleah

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This just isn't for me. It's drinkable if you add sweetener and soy milk to it, but at no point will you think you're actually drinking hot cocoa. I didn't feel an energy boost or any other palpable benefit after drinking it, either.

My favorite nightcap!

Posted by x-tine on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product rocks! Easily dissolves and it's unsweetened so you can sweeten to your liking, with your sweetener of choice. Has beetroot powder which is great for heart health and exercise endurance. Excellent when mixed with hot almond milk and Now Foods French Vanilla liquid stevia extract. I have it every night before bed! Yum!

good stuff, but . . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The package is impossible to pour the stuff out of . . . messy as all get out. Even pouring it into another container it is messy. Tastes good, but very bitter. Even Manuka Honey won't help much. Great product if you don't expect it to taste like say Swiss Miss. It is very bitter and if you take a lot if will make you jittery.

SO GOOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

OMG, I love this stuff! Barely needs sweetener, for me, as I am really into cacao. Taste is better than the mushroom version, to be sure, likely because of the beet and hibiscus. This one's so good, though, that I think I can mix it with the cordyceps one and make up for the taste of the other! SO GOOD, don't hesitate!!! Unless you want to drink at night ... might keep some people up. Mmmmn, from a cacao connoisseur.

Tastes ok but.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you look at the information on the back, there is nothing that shows u what percent is coffee and other ingredients. For all you know it could be 99% coffee

taste is very bad

Posted by popopo on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

tasted absolutely wrong :(

Awsome taste!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Whether added in non-dairy milk as a hot chocolate afternoon delight, shakes, waffles or smoothies this will make you feel comfy without the regret! Yessss real chocolate makes ya happy!!