Very Affective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was having trouble sleeping at night because of my overactive bladder. I read online that it might be a swolen prostate. I dont like pharmacutical drugs because they put harmful chemicals in your body so I tried the Prostate 5LX. I noticed an instant improvement. This supplement works.

Ms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Product has already made a difference. I see improvement every day.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good results which i interchange between this product and the Jarrow Formula's prostate optimizer. New Chapter is a great company with some unique product formulations.

In conjunction with the Jarrow product ....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this in conjunction with the Saw Palmetto 372 mg. When I stumbled upon using both at the same time I immediately noticed a difference, but using New Chapter alone, I didn't notice a difference at all.

Works for Hair Loss and Acne too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm in my early 30s and don't suffer from BPH. I do take New Chapter's Prostate 5LX to prevent BPH onset, but I also take it for two additional reasons. The enzyme involved in BPH, 5-alpha-reductase, can also cause baldness and oily skin (overactive sebaceous glands). My skin has always been oily, and I'd recently begun to notice that my hairline seemed to be receding. I began taking this product about a month ago, and I can say that my skin is now less oily AND that I have noticed significant new growth along my hairline. This really seems to be working! Plan to keep taking this supplement long term.

happy prostate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Take this for prostate health my psa levels are very good at 0.8.

New Chapter Prostate 5LX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my husband is already able to experience results from this product. We have not been able to try New Chapter before, but you have made it possible with your prices. Thank You!

Prostate 5LX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Newe Chapter, in my opinion, is a meticulous company with fine organic products. I wrote to them to ask questions, they responded right away. I feel that all of their products can be very beneficial to the health of the consumer.

Men Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been taking this product for several years and swears by it.

Making progress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has seen some small improvements to his issues since he started this. This is his second bottle of the product so if it wasn't working he wouldn't have had me order it again.