Excellent product and service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The Acetyl-L Carnitine I bought from iHerb was cheaper than some I bought from another source on Ebay. The delivery was fantastic. Only 2 days from the USA to Australia via courier. This product has stopped my arrhythmia!

Really Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Order was received on time and in good condition. I have used this brand before and was delighted to get it at such a great price. I have been taking this for 3 months along with a healthy diet and have been able to lose 25 of the 35 pounds I wanted to lose. My next step will be to increase my exercise

Why I love iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

iHerb, you are my savior! I suffer from hyperactive thyroid and was desperate to find something NATURAL to alleviate my thyroid symptoms, such as fatigue and inability to concentrate. This supplement was very effective and is actually helping to improve my thyroid by improving my mood and confidence! I'll give it a few more months and I can see myself being off of tapazole for good...all thanks to you iHerb!

CFSer on feet with this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have CFS or CFIDS, and this has me on my feet and doing housework, having fun, not all back but 60% back.

Acetyl -L Carnitine, 750 mg, 90 tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and effective at lowering total cholesterol. Certainly a lot safer than taking statins long term. However, this product can be taken with statins to produce a synergistic effect at lowering total cholesterol. Although expensive, NOW brand is the cheapest brand that I know of for Acetyl-L Carnitine. This is a good value.

I like

Posted by tonyinabox on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i think this one is a good price.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

the tablets are large and a little difficult to swallow.

Memory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to improve memory, though, it is fairly expensive.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

More fat burning and more energy...

A Supplement to Diabetes Medication

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this in conjunction with my type 2 Diabetes and it greatly helps keeping my blood sugar levels down.

1 2 3