Excellent product and service

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

The Acetyl-L Carnitine I bought from iHerb was cheaper than some I bought from another source on Ebay. The delivery was fantastic. Only 2 days from the USA to Australia via courier. This product has stopped my arrhythmia!

Really Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

Order was received on time and in good condition. I have used this brand before and was delighted to get it at such a great price. I have been taking this for 3 months along with a healthy diet and have been able to lose 25 of the 35 pounds I wanted to lose. My next step will be to increase my exercise

Why I love iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

iHerb, you are my savior! I suffer from hyperactive thyroid and was desperate to find something NATURAL to alleviate my thyroid symptoms, such as fatigue and inability to concentrate. This supplement was very effective and is actually helping to improve my thyroid by improving my mood and confidence! I'll give it a few more months and I can see myself being off of tapazole for good...all thanks to you iHerb!

CFSer on feet with this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have CFS or CFIDS, and this has me on my feet and doing housework, having fun, not all back but 60% back.

Acetyl -L Carnitine, 750 mg, 90 tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and effective at lowering total cholesterol. Certainly a lot safer than taking statins long term. However, this product can be taken with statins to produce a synergistic effect at lowering total cholesterol. Although expensive, NOW brand is the cheapest brand that I know of for Acetyl-L Carnitine. This is a good value.

I like

Posted by tonyinabox on July 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

i think this one is a good price.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

the tablets are large and a little difficult to swallow.

Memory

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to improve memory, though, it is fairly expensive.

energy boost

Posted by SicknessToHealth on October 17 2007 | Verified Purchase

This formulation is the strongest acetyl l carnitine that I can find and it is also a NOW product, a superior supplements company

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

More fat burning and more energy...

1 2 3