AU

Posted on Mar 24, 2022
Pleasant mousse texture and a beautiful dark red shade

The shade CR03 is a beautiful dark red, almost like wine, although in the picture it looks orangey. I definitely prefer K-beauty lip tints to use as a matte lipstick, because they are non drying and won’t cake on the lips. A small tip: I apply a good coat of lip balm during my makeup and I pat it off with a tissue before applying the tint: the lips look plump and gorgeously hydrated for a longer time. It has a pleasant mousse texture and stays well on the lips. Please ❤️ if my review was helpful to you!

cb16b13d-bf03-43ec-9268-f7addc0d3ddd
57b28c59-1675-4df2-8c89-6851cf123c3d
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This lip mousse has a literal mousse texture and is easy to apply on to your lips. It has good coverage, even after food, it stays on the lips but is lighter and looks natural. The scent is pleasant, it smells like a bit of grapes. The color is more like terracotta, but after a while it changes.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I bought this after getting the Juicy Pang Tint in the same shade, because I wanted to try it in a less glossy formula. This isn't the exact same shade - the mousse tint shade is a bit of a brighter, pinker color than the more wine-red juicy tint, but still compliments olive-toned skin (most pinks pull waaay too fuchsia on me). The scent is subtle and the texture is light and airy, and it doesn't transfer much compared to other lip tints.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

The texture Velevty feeling and I use it all the time that it broke lol the scent is not chemical the quality is amazing and the size is very nice to carry it and i love the packaging the color is very beautiful

4b9b8f76-f916-458d-a6a3-9084465b6105
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The packaging is perfect & easy to use , Amazing scent & good quality with small size that could take everywhere, velvet lip , the benefit is to have nice color for longer time 😍 like the comment I need points please 😝

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I love these tints. this shade, cr03 is such a nice natural looking red color. the scent is really nice. the tint is very buildable so great for a natural everyday look. I would buy more shades.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

It’s so amazing, it has a strawberry scent and it is highly pigmented, it’s come in a descent size and quite nice tube, it’s so soft to use, it gives amazing coverage as well

Posted on May 9, 2022

New favourite matte tint. Makes your lips look very smooth if the lip condition is good. I would exfoliate away large skin flakes before using this. Slightly transfers. Very bright beautiful everyday red (medium olive skin).