AU

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Delicious and Delightful

I love this product line so much. This was my first sheet mask from them and it did not disappoint! Easy to open packaging and unfold the sheet. The scent is DELICIOUS and fruity! And best of all, my skin looked great after use. A’pieu uses great quality ingredients and it shows!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Love it. It has a very nice smell of strawberries but nothing chemical like or artificial. Leaves my face fresh, without that nasty feeling when you wanna wash it off. I like it. Also I like the marketing and the packaging! Nice and special ❤️

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

The scent is so nice and the product moisturizer my face. I feel amazing after applying the product. I have sensitive skin and the product is good for it. No reaction. Using it before makeup would give great result. Package looks great.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The scent is divine! It smells just like strawberries! This brand has quality products and I could see the benefit after use. My skin was soft and well moisturized. The packaging is also just too cute!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

great quality might include sensitive ingredients including collagen no leak in package the skin feels amazing after the improvement on the skin will be shown immediately after

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great value for money and quality Smells ok and is a good size and composition Great addition to you care routine Feels great refreshed and relaxes I’m sure I will be frequently using this package to benefit me

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

The smell is amazing ! the whitening effect don't last, but I didn't expected to. Didn't dries my deshydrated skin and that's great !

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

The smell of this one is much better than the banana one. The size of the mask not not quite my nose part I’m not sure if it is because I’m Asian. But for this price it is reasonable and why not try it?

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I liked this mask! It certainly smells like strawberry milk! It was very hydrating to my skin, but I didn’t notice any brightening. It’s still a solid mask though! I love the cute packaging. It made my skin feel soft and I really enjoyed using it.