AU

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Genuine product with good quality. I just try half bottle. I feel less strafing but a bit dehydrated. I must drink more water. In general I kind of satisfied the product and I will be continuing at least 3-4 months more to get the real results. And I will come back to review again. oval all so far so good.

fbcd16b6-486c-4166-9d2b-db66a8fc00fd

I am very pleased with the results & Im now on my 4th bottle. I have hypothyroidism & already take a prescription( Synthroid) thyroid pill daily. This Absolute Nutrition Thyroid T-3 has been amazing- I highly recommend. It does what it says! It always arrives quickly within 24 hours- I am a Prime Member. Excellent service & excellent product. I highly recommend. I take 4 a day 2 with breakfast & 2 with my dinner. I’ve tried many different Thyroid pills that iHerb carries and have found this is far superior to all others. Try it I guarantee you will be pleased !

Posted on May 10, 2022

I have only been using these supplements for about a week to 2 weeks. And I suffer with Hashimotos /Hypothyroidism, and weightloss is a consistent struggle. I'm scared to jump on the scales , just yet . So far I've just noticed that my stomach looks a lot flatter/less bloated. I guess time will tell ( as I haven't been on them for long). The quality and size of the capsule seems okay, but I'm not a fan of taste, as it's a bit funky lol. So i try to swallow them , as quick and as fast as I can lol.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This product really works. But only if you have problems with the thyroid. And also watch your diet and the number of calories you consume.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

i have been using T-3 for about 2 weeks and i already have more energy also my skin is clearer cant wait to see how much better i will feel after continuous use. awsome product

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Seems to benefit my training and workout, helps with my fitness levels. A good addition to my diet, no problem with how it tastes. The composition has a good blend of electrolytes, with added L-Tyrosine. Very good ingredients, a quality supplement. A good size bottle well packaged.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

good quality i have lost some weight thanks to T3 and also my diet and training doing cycles of 2 weeks on 1 month off

Posted on Oct 14, 2021
2051

Good quality of product, great scent, good texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It is a supplement that works - a powerful iodine-free stimulant