AU

Posted on May 8, 2022
Excellent for oily skin.

Great moisturizer for oily skin. I use this at night so in the morning the skin becomes soft. The scent is different from what I am used in creams, but after being absorbed into the skin is not noticeable. I used it at fall and winter season, felt great. Well absorbed, matte and clean look. the texture looks heavy but after application it feels light. In short, is very nurturing and rich in texture (not watery) and fast absorbing at the same time. small package goes a long way and good enough for 2-3 months.

b599ace5-c553-421e-97a4-b7ab349f817c
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This has been my daily face moisturizer for over 3 years now, and I am good to continue. It is not greasy, non-clogging and very easily applied. Texture is light, and it is good for every season. I have acne-prone skin since early age, and finding a moisturizer is challenging. The scent is nice, light and fresh.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Great moisturizer for oily skin. It eliminated blackheads within 1 month, mattifiyng the skin and making it less oily in general. In a contrast to many other mattifying moisturizers Acure one is very nurturing and rich in texture (not watery) and fast absorbing at the same time. Works great in winter and summer, small package goes a long way and good enough for 2-3 months.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

don't be a fool like me and check the size its just 50ml so a very small tube but the picture is decieving so I didn't really bother checking which is my bad...as for the actual moisturiser it does what it says it looks healthy and matte its a thick consistency and u need a lot...but it literally smells like actual shite...it smells like those mosquito repellents istg.

c749e5ec-6272-4456-88e9-d34a447b3924
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

An excellent moisturizer for the day I have combination facial skin prone to oily, the cream simply neutralizes oiliness and gives moisture but at the same time gives a matte look. Excellent base for makeup. Highly recommend

b330f930-cf8c-43d6-88fa-0b089fcf3240
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Very good lotion. The skin becomes soft in the morning if I use this at night. The smell is a bit weird, like some kind of grain or wheat scent, but it's not too bad. The package is small for the price, but I don't need to use a lot of substance each time, so it's not a big deal.

18c992c7-12fa-4e25-b416-20e8e8d2cfad
46a5b289-ba53-42b8-8e75-d6f1ebd74479
9dddd09f-8261-4fea-a1e4-420daa8e5a78
7db0822e-c163-4727-b527-1a486de7bbb6
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have oily skin and I like that this moisturizer absorbs quite easily and does indeed leave a fairly matt feel. Good base for adding on sunscreen without feeling like you have put many layers.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I find it to be an effective product. I have used other products that were just as effective, but unlike this one, they contained ingredients that were known to be hazardous to health. I am therefore very satisfied with this product. The scent of this product is practically unnoticeable.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

First time trying this moisturiser but not my first time trying this brand it’s amazing and kinda thick bus the skin absorbs it very nice but the smell is kinda weird but okay. It looks small but you won’t need a lot. A little goes along