AU
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I always order this wash gel for my mom. It does not dry out the skin at all. The cleansing gel is great for mature skin, making it soft and tender. I am delighted with the Acure brand - the best find in recent years. The only negative is a specific smell, but you quickly get used to it.

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

If you like to do a gentle facial massage as you wash your face, you will love how this cleanser has a slick feeling like a cleansing oil and your fingers glide so easily. It is moisturizing and feels like it really nourishes the face. I will use it in cooler weather and not summer. It does lather and has a pleasant scent like peppermint tea with cream. The bottle is small, however, only a pea sized amount is needed so it will last a long time. I'm glad to have found this cleanser and recommend for anyone who wants a little extra moisture and nourishment for their skin.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I'm in love with this cleanser, it doesn't foam like many other cleansers but it feels super gentle on my skin and it doesn't leave it too dry and drawn afterward. I like the smell too, at first I was suspicious of the minty smell cuz I thought it might burn my face like toothpaste but it's actually super soothing and gentle. The package size is pretty big and will last a few months for sure. Def recommend!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The only skincare range I use and the best price is from I Herb. The packaging is great for traveling. The product itself is excellent. Acure proves you do not have to pay a fortune for great skincare. Also the amount you need to keep skin soft is minimal. No highly perfumes, GREAT.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I got this for my mom for aging skin to use daily great quality package I received it with no damage at all I liked the ingredients and heard good reviews about it not too drying good size will last a while she has sensitive skin and was looking for something to moisture and hydrate her mature skin

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

My go to product for face cleanser and I use this on alternate days that I use the face scrub. This is a polite way of saying anti-aging and it's better than any 50 dollar anti-aging face wash I've used from the chemical based companies. The scent isn't too strong, but surprisingly refreshing. And a little goes a long way

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This cream is great for cleaning the face. I find it's very creamy and non-irritating and leaves my face feeling clean and smooth. However, in using this cream I would advise to keep it away from your eyes, as I accidentally got some in my eye and it does sting.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I use creams to remove eye makeup. this product contains mint. therefore it is not a good idea to use this product to remove eye makeup. unfortunately for me I failed to read that it contains mint and used it to remove also the eye makeup. it did a good job but it hurts a lot. fyi I have sensitive eyes

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Good quality and size. I liked the yellow one which i think i will this one too. Good packaging and it is gentle and moisturizing on the skin. I used frequently.