AU

Posted on Sep 16, 2021
A little goes a loooooong way.

Just a swipe on the cheek of a moistened face will be enough for the entire face and then some. Will clean even the grimiest of skin! It cleans so well it is a teeny tiny bit on the side of stripping for normal dry skin. Scentless. A harder bar, will maintain its shape. Very good value for $.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I looked for a facial cleansing bar for a long time and I'm really happy with this one. My face looks great after using the cleanser, but it does dry my skin which is kind of disappointing. I still think it's a great product and I definitely recommend it.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I bought this because EWG's review of this product was good, and I have skin rosacea. I hope it will help my face lose its reddish hue

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

best soap ever 🧡🧡 this soap doesn’t have irritate feeling like cleansers and makes my skin feel smooth. It’s amazing how my skin feels moisturized not dry at all !!!!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Have been using this for the past few weeks, it did clean really well on my combination sensitive skin. However, my cheek area felt a little taut after drying out. Not sure about the soothing effects.

This bar is probably fine for people who don't have sensitive skin, but people with sensitive skin seems to be who this is marketed towards. It has a creamy lather but mildly stung while I washed my face. I'm surprised by such a reaction, because I only buy cleansers for sensitive skin because I'm acne-prone, but I usually don't have a problem with irritation on my face. Even if I apply moisturizer right afterwards, it has that awful tight, dry feeling most cleansing bars have on your face that sways a lot of people away from solids. It IS very softening however, and my skin feels super smooth and clean after using it. Like, can't stop touching my face kind of smooth. I just wish the ingredients weren't irritating and didn't leave me with that "tight" feeling and flaky, dry skin. I plan to finish the bar but will be trying something else next time.

35ebdd19-0067-46cc-b483-93cc84790e38
Posted on Jul 18, 2021

I was looking for a solid cleanser because they are more economical and eco friendly to use. Didn't want to just go with soap as it's drying to skin. Based on the ingredient list this fit the bill. I have been using it for 1 week now and don't have any problem. Not drying, no breakouts etc. I am not a fan of the smell, hence 4 stars, but I am glad they didn't add fragrance to just cover it up.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I have sensitive skin but I love this cleansing bar - I use it every day and it doesn't irritate my skin

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Good but a bit drys the skin. I don’t think it is good for sensitive skin

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

good quality nice to use nice package good size clean as it should