AU

Posted on Mar 1, 2022
Honest review.

I have been using this product for almost 4 months, since October 2021. I have seen some improvement in my dark circles not huge but very significant like 20%. The product size is perfect and you only need a tiny droplet ( the product will last for a very long time ) •not sticky •not oily •feels gel-like Will continue using it ( I use it evey night )

287984db-63b3-4fd1-9c78-cb6f2f09ce75
19400186-6352-492d-9ee7-491827e6eefb
815fcdf6-d6c1-4812-8cdc-77d6c8da8121
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I usually used cream for my dark circles but now I saw on iherb that it has a good review...so far so good...hope it really lessen my dark circles and of course need to sleep on the right time too...we'll update my review if there's more visible effect..thanks

bf938a6e-ebd3-4359-a9d6-8ce463d8d945
1b016990-57d7-466b-946e-70f0fc00a770
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This serum is great benefits!! It's really helpful for under eyes darkness and dark areas on face. I use it 2-3 times a day, it make smooth skin too. The ingredients is good 2 in 1 for face and under eyes, it reduces fine lines I don't have wrinkles so i can't tell about it but it really work for fine lines. Rich texture serum , fast absorption and very gentle. Good quality and results 👍

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I liked this serum very much, the effect is definitely visible - the dark circles have become lighter, and this bottle will last for a really long time. The composition of ingredients is wonderful! It contains 2.0% of anti-aging peptides, various extracts rich in vitamin C, also hexapeptide-8, which is a muscle relaxant, Argireline (acetylhexapeptide-8), a synthetic peptide that consists of 6 amino acids, is currently the most studied and popular peptide. It gently, delicately relaxes the muscles, which leads to smoothing of the skin. It also contains ferulic acid, which together with vitamin C it gives an excellent lightening and antioxidant effect. I'm very satisfied with this serum.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Works great for dark circles under eyes. I have very sensitive skin and I don't react to it as it is gentle on my skin around the eyes. I use it once a day after shower. The composition of this liquid just glides on my skin. The outer package and bottle are well presented and it is a good sized bottle too.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Very good serum for under eye area. I use it overnight, it doesn’t have bad scent, the quality looks nice, I like that it’s transparent and easy to apply and absorbable. Best for any age, the size is good, packaging was perfect. I will continue using for benefits.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Great product Use for damage hair Scent very beautiful Good quality Good size For all age Package good Allot of benefit For sensitive Very good composition Gentle feel Frequency twice daily Concern nice

4f0b9a4d-a709-4dfa-a686-a5d64395b17d
096f71c6-dc08-45d5-9930-473d39ebb77a
554842ae-360f-4276-9ca7-2e021c8bbd09
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This has slowly improved my dark circles over time. It's not an immediate fix, but I can see a visible change. My dark circles have gone from a dark bluish tone to a ligher more natural pinkish tone. Definitely showing improvement.