AU

Posted on Feb 1, 2022
Excellent. A must!

Due to soil depletion, pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers, most food has very little magnesium. As a result, it's common for people to have magnesium deficiency without knowing. Even eating mostly organic doesn't guarantee enough magnesium. I learned that the hard way. AOR magnesium is one of the better options. Free of stearare and silicon dioxide additives. You might want to take magnesium at least 2 or 3 times per week. Magnesium is essential for so many bodily functions. I hope this review is helpful. If so, please give a thumbs up! :)

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Love these! Have been taking this brand of magnesium for a few months now and really notice a difference from other magnesiums in a reduction in my pain. I take it in the evening and it helps with sleep as well. It’s clean with do allergen ingredient fillers, and a med sized white capsule. No scent, easy to take.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This had become my favorite magnesium. I get leg cramps at night if I miss a dose. With others I'd still get cramps. I love the veggie caps too. Seems good quality. No extra crap in them.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

This product is with magnesium malate which i find works better for me. Like most magnesium supplements the capsule size is large. This is good, but i found another brand with magnesium malate that also works for me, but is more affordable.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

I believe this product to be good quality, though I have found it difficult to up my magnesium levels with this, which I can do with the liquid form. It would be worth taking this alongside a liquid form if you want the benefits of magnesium malate AND also have enough magnesium in your system without having to take numerous capsules a day.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I like this formula a lot, helps with my arthritic back and knee pain. I also trust this brand, high quality. Good ingredients!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Very good brand. My husband takes malate for fibromyalgia and this helps

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Great for my fibromyalgia pain. It’s easy to digest and helps me sleep better. Definitely recommended.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great Product! Magnesium is very important for the human body and this brand is the best.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Good amount of malate per capsule, no fillers or other crap