AU

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
It works!

I've been using this product for over 10 years and its saved me from countless colds. I always keep it on hand. It's important to take it as soon as you feel a cold coming on. I also take it if I've been around someone that's sick or when traveling by plane, train, etc.. as a preventive measure. I took off 1 star because of some of the ingredients. It's sweetened with Sucralose. I wish they would switch to stevia. Also some of the flavors use carmine color which is made from ground insects. Why not use beets for red color and leave the insects alone! I usually get the pink grapefruit with is insect free!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

These are great. We also like the Airborne gummies, but the tablets are a better price. These are convenient and make us drink a little additional water, too.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

These effervescent tablets are great! help the whole family when we feel sick and they are very affordable on iherb, cheaper than in the store.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

It is my to-go supplement whenever I feel like a cold or a sore throat is on the way. The pink grapefruit and lime are my favorite flavors. I make sure I always have a tube at home. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

This Grapefruit flavour is packed with natural goodness. It’s sugar-free I believe and therefore is authentic without the artificial flavouring. I take up to 3 effervescent on bad days and I keep it handy in my knapsack so when I am at work, I’ll take it at the top of day. I love Airborne and I trust their brand. Have been taking it for years.

Posted on May 21, 2021

I use Airborne in conjunction with Emergen-C especially in the winter or when I feel a little low energy and scratchy throat. Have used it for years for traveling abroad as it has a little higher dose of immune boosting ingredients for quicker action - kind of like Emergen-C kicked up a notch.

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

This is my favorite flavor in the range. My kids and I have been using Airborne for years since I first saw it on Oprah! I think that they really make a difference. I don't get more than 1 cold a year and before I used them, I used to get 2 or 3 a year.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Grapefruit is fantastic, I wish to see it more often in grocery stores (they only have orange).

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I love grapefruit and this taste amazing! would like to try other flavors as well.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Good but sooo sweet I would like to decrease it’s sweetness thank you