AU

Posted on Feb 8, 2022
Ok

This was too hard to use on its own. I have ended up melting and mixing with other oils to soften and make easier to use and apply, made a skin balm and deodorant so managed some good use. Don’t love the passion fruit scent though but over bearing

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I've been using alaffia Shea butter since three years and I love it. is very easy to use, just scratch the surface and make it melt in your hand. you really don't need to use much, I use to finger tips for my whole face and I still have some to apply over my body. i just can't really stand much the "passion fruit" smell that to me resemble more a gum than the actual passion fruit smell. be careful when you buy and get the unscented shea butter.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I use it for me and my baby and it has gum smile which is really nice.. I love the moisture and texture of the cream it really nurtures the skin

This is great for winter as an alternative to coconut oil. It is firm at room temperature but easy to scoop out and melts quickly in the hands, I find it to be easier to use and less messy than coconut oil. I'm not sure I'd say that it smells like passionfruit, but the scent is light, pleasant and not artificial. This stuff will sit on the skin for a long while but the result is the most amazing softness. A little goes a long way, it seems high quality and for the large jar size I think it's worth the price.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The best Shea butter I’ve ever used , high quality , high moisturize , a very good texture of butter , really good smell on the body 🤩🤩🤩

Posted on May 29, 2022

Very good and smooth Thanks

7ae8a773-ae51-4abf-9882-d3545c6b2d8d
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Sooo good

Posted on May 7, 2018

Normally I buy Out of Africa but it was out of stock so I tried this one. Smells wonderful and has a nice smooth texture, will order again. Shea butter is the only thing my skin tolerates, have used it for years and it works great even in the very cold winter we have here in Norway.

Posted on Jun 20, 2018

This is my first time using raw shea butter in order to help my really dry skin. I wasn’t expecting the scent to be so musk like, it kind of reminds me of campfires but the passion fruit adds a light sweet scent which is nice. It seems that raw shea butter is a scent you either hate or love so some might want to add their own essential oils. Based on the pictures I thought the jar was glass but it’s recyclable plastic, there is a lot of product though and a small bit goes a long way so it should last a good while. You have to warm the product in your hands before it becomes spreadable and then it’s more of an oil that you have to massage into your skin. After applying it does take some time to sink in but my skin feels nourished, looks radiant, and feels smooth so hopefully I can say goodbye to cracked, dry skin.

Posted on Jun 12, 2021

I really didn't like the smell of this. Also, very hard consistency. Wasn't for me.