AU

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I love this product, it's very close to odourless (I cannot tolerate the smell of perfumes, detergents and facial moisturizers), but most importantly, it works well. We use it when we go for a hike in the desert. My boyfriend tends to get burned in 30 minutes, but since he uses this product, he looks normal after a hike. My only concern is the absorption of the cream, somehow, a small amount of cream always ends up in my eyes with my sweat, but to be honest, I may just use too much on my forehead.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is my new favorite sunscreen because it is both effective against the sun, but also rubs in completely! It is NON-greasy, truly unscented, and leaves zero white residue like many more natural facial sunscreens. Also a good size to stick in my bag and have on the go.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Purchased when looking for a vegan, reef safe sunscreen and this does the trick! I have only used for a week but it applies as expected (not overly greasy or scented) and rubs in nicely (as a fair-skinned white woman) . 4 stars only because it does drip in to my eyes when doing sports, even when applied well in advance.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I love the Alba Botanical Facial Sheer Sunscreen spf45,! It is very light and glides on smoothly. And I love that it is fragrance free! Thank you!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Non greasy, absorbs quickly and non irritating (I have very sensitive skin and allergic to certain ingredients usually found in creams and soaps). This sunscreen will definitely be my go to for this summer. Will buy again.

iYamsi
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It's a good sunscreen easy to apply, does not leave white cast and it moisturise the skin but I can't handle the smell, my sister told me it's how unscented products smell but I find it very annoying. Also I think it's a little bit greasy and my combo skin don't like it that much. Won't buy again

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I can't really speak to the quality of the sun protection, because every time I put it on, I would sweat it off almost instantly. I live in a hot and humid climate and so I'm basically always sweating. I tried it several times and every time it made my face feel like I just washed it and forgot to towel it off. I ordered it because it was 1) fragrance free (delivers) and 2) on sale. Kinda disappointed I paid almost $10 for a product that won't even stay on my face. Will not buy again.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This goes on so smoothly, no white overcast and smells great. It encourages me to reapply more often!

Posted on May 22, 2022

great facial sunscreen! the scent is great, it smells simply amazing and it blends into your skin without leaving a white cast, buy it!!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

bought this for the first time and I'm glad I did.