AU

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

It smells really good and is pretty liquid and does not have any "heavy" texture. You can feel the well quality ingredients in it. I have a very reddish sensitive skin and this product makes you skin shinny and clean. Will definitely purchase it again. Vote YES (thumb up) if you found my review useful! יש ללחוץ על כן אם המידע הזה עזר לך!

76705b4d-8aa1-4443-b1ba-4cf06dbb80bf
50b84fb9-28cf-43e3-8c01-c17bb41c922b
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I found this face wash very good and not irritated my sensitive skin. The fragrance is very pleasant. The size is great and it has a pump which is so easy to use. The only disadvantage I found is that you can not close the pump if you want to pack the soap for a trip.

23d2645c-921f-4100-886c-d361708f3fe1
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Bought this as a gift for a friend and he loves it so much! He mentioned that the scent is great, wash is gentle and he feels moisturized. I noticed how dry his skin was and decided to purchase this as a gift as he loves anything Hawaiian too. He use it daily and twice a day.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Omg no flavor please don’t taste it ! I use it twice a day . Enough size for 2 months . Yeah any age can use it no harm . It benefits me with cleansing well . It is soft and gentle. Good composition. Great quality but liquid more than it should be if it was thicker would be better . Also package can be better .

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This is my everyday cleanser. I have normal and mildly sensitive skin. I find it non-drying but cleans well with good lather. As the fruit enzymes help to remove dead skin cells and tighten the pores, my skin looks brighter and smoother after washing. It is gentle enough to be used twice a day. I am totally satisfied.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Awesome cleanser that can transform the skin due to mild yet very effective action of enzymes in it. Some times per week in the evening I like to apply it on the previously cleaned from makeup skin and leave it there while I am showering. The enzymes this way have more time to work and the effect can be compared to an exfoliating mask. I love everything about this product, and happy to find it on iHerb.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

My son and wife used this up quickly. They loved it. They just wish it came in bigger sizes. It smelled really nice, and seemed to be a quality product. Alba Botanica seems to offer great products. I think they would like to order this facial cleanser again very soon.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

fresh scent. lathers well, one pump brings out more than what you need for a single face and neck wash so be careful, it lasts for quite sometime but if you have dry skin, it can slightly dry it even more so you will experience some dry patches. it gives a nice glow when used consistently mom who has a mature skin likes it. good product and comes well sealed

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Packaging: The new look took me a bit by surprise. I know that it is what it is, and sometimes you have to change, but I didn't see any reason to change the bottle. The new format, my sponge, which is supposed to be hanging on the top of it, it slides right off. Quality and composition: In terms of ingredients, seems like the same ones as before, so I hope that my face will feel the same, which was not dry and fresh. I have sensitive skin, so this always worked. I'm glad that iherb is carrying it. Smell: it smells fantastic!