AU

Posted on May 11, 2022
high spf without white cast!

I have been using it for about 1 month now. The consistency is rather thick given the high spf but it does not result in a white cast. I need to apply 2 layers of it on my face with a 1 minute interval so that it can be absorbed properly. There is a faint smell that is actually rather nice. Packaging is nice and handy, easy to bring outdoors.

ad1dceca-967d-412d-841b-a92e7d466bf2
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

First thing I noticed was the strong citrusy scent. It's a bit overpowering from the bottle, but the smell goes away in minutes. It has a dry feeling when applying to face, so I think it might benefit oilier skin types? My favorite was that there was ZERO white cast lol, overall a pretty good product. I have no idea if it stings the eyes cuz I use a mineral sunscreen for my eyes. I'll update if I buy again but so far so good :)) Hit the thumbs up if it helps :))

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Love this sun block. I have tanned skin and it won’t have white cast as it absorb into the skin. Smells really nice too. Bought the green tea and pure lavender. Will definitely get again.

be4d9931-22b6-447a-8751-657e4b65abf3
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Light texture, not sticky or greasy at all, easy to apply. I will apply on face on the dry days. Pleasant (slightly) smell ♡ Worry free ingredients ♡ Biodegradable ♡ please click Thumbs Up if you think it's useful :)

c1ea8199-3171-45d0-85af-5274373b7256
ccd227d9-59e1-45da-bb17-e05ed9505f04
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

don’t need a lot but it covers a lot. it’s not greasy and doesn’t leave white cast. and the smell is pretty fresh

2175acb1-35db-4a89-bae7-f180a1e71edf

Liked the texture and it doesn’t leave any white spots. In the beginning I have used it on my face but to be honest I think I shouldn’t have done that since some pimples have made their appearance and I felt the irritation and the redness on my face but it was my fault. So don’t use it on your face if you have a sensitive skin . Thanks

Posted on May 30, 2022

For one who spends a lot of time in the sun, this product is amazing. It has a high SPF45, but still, it does not leave white stains unabsorbed on your face. This product is of a high quality and with good composition, and it has a very gentle scent. It leaves your face with a pleasant feel. Package size is big.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Looking for a good size sunblock that is of good value and composition. This product has no oxybenzone and octinoxate and the great scent is also 100% natural. SPF 45, enough for protection against the fiery sun. Easy to apply with no white cast. Have been using it daily for a while and has no issue with it.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Love the scent. It is just like a nice lotion. Not greasy. I would like it as a lotion even if it weren't a sunscreen. I use it mainly on my arms, an sometimes neck. I have different sunscreens for my face ,neck, and I use a sport sunscreen for my legs usually.