AU

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I really like Alba Botanica products. My wife has dry hair from time to time, so this product comes in handy for her, and it seems to really work for her too. She would probably buy this stuff if it came in a 32oz. size. She uses it frequently, and she is happy with it.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have a 3b-3c curly type hair. Now it's winter, very dry air and this product makes my hair feel soft and moist.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I bought it for my mom, she has dry dyed hair, for some reason, coconut oil makes her hair drier, it sounds weird but she always says that coconut oil does not feel good for her hair!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

This conditioner does not tame frizz as well as some other Alba products. Another downside is the scent (while nice out of the bottle) turns to an almost unpleasant smell of grease after a full day in humid weather.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

product delivered quickly and received in mint condition🥰 will continue to shop from iherb as i’m quite pleased with their service❤️

9a804d70-3053-4761-bd18-ca89d2ac160c
Posted on Dec 13, 2020

The only conditioner I've used for ten years. Works wonders on my thick, curly, course, high porosity hair. I go through it quickly because I use a lot at once, so I appreciate the reasonable price. I get complimented on the smell although I can't actually smell it myself after I've washed it out.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Scent is wonderful, great stuff. Leaves the hair silky smooth

Posted on May 14, 2022

makes my hair glow and the smell of coconut wow

Posted on May 7, 2022

I’ve tried several different conditioner’s this is the best.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Great ingredients, I love the brand! You can’t go wrong really.