AU

Posted on Dec 15, 2021
Type of gum that comes in handy.

Definitely a product to have with you on hand. Would recommend for mild cases of acid reflux. As for the quality, texture might not be the best at first but it does improve the more you chew. I certainly like the cool mint taste as it feels refreshing to me after eating something spicy or greasy. And for the size, one piece of gum is similar to a piece of Mentos. I have been getting requests from my family members to buy more as they benefit from this product as well.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I carry this gum in my purse to use whenever I eat out. It tastes a little chalky at first, but after a few chews it's just like a regular minty gum. It's very convenient to have if you're traveling.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I suffer from chronic acid reflux. Alka Seltzer products have always worked well to relieve my frequent heartburn. I keep this gum in my pocket for quick, effective relief. I will definitely be ordering more.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Nice product, does it job very well. But, I don't like its taste, not the most enjoyable thing to chew (well, nothing is perfect, right?)

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Handy to have in handbag. Having said that I have tried the gum a couple of times when experiencing heartburn and although there is immediate relief it didn't have a long time effect.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This product is really good and it works well with me. Highly recommend 👍

078cf47d-57a9-4d8b-bf06-04e0ae56de06
Posted on May 29, 2022

Good for a bit of indigestion after a too-heavy meal, but not a replacement for the meds I take for my heavy-duty, long-term acid reflux problem.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

It really does work, and tastes good. Rapid relief. Good quality.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I usually take tablets, but this helps when I’m out and can’t access any water.