AU

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Amazing product to get you started on your weight loss. I really like the flavor as well. I sometimes add a little hot cocoa powder if I want a different flavor. I have used this product since 2010. I lost 60 lbs, I have used it over the years intermittently because of wait gain from chronic health issues and medication weight gain.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

The 1st time drinking it the taste was funny but after a couple days I got used to it. The recipe with almond milk and cinnamon is the easiest and tastiest. I have been using as a supplement meal ( replace dinner meal) and this has helped me to loose a couple pounds and sleep better. I think drinking only the shake for a few days is a bit aggressive but if you can do it definitely you will loose weight.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Good flavour. Mixed it with coconut milk and it had a nice consistency. Quite filling so was a good meal replacement. All the vitamins and minerals satisfy the daily requirements

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Am extremely happy with this product being first time purchaser. Not sweet and satisfies my hunger as stated. Was delighted with prompt delivery and packaging, all was intact.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great addition to my low sugar diet. I never mind the taste. Satisfied my midday hunger. I like that I know all of the ingredients. No fake stuff or stimulates here!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I like the taste of this over other whey protein. It doesn't make you feel hungry. It is way more pricey than other power, but I will probably keep buying it.

Posted on Nov 9, 2020

It works really fast and taste GREAT, i mix it with a Tblsp.of Avocado Oil,5drops of Vanilla essence and a dash of Cinnamon in a SHAKER...replace 3Meals,need a crash DIET ! It works straight ahead and already the next Day I felt like that I lost a Ton! Highly recommended!! Delivery from I herb was also very fast and the Price is reasonable! THANK YOU at iherb for the good packing,thought some reviews mention that the Packing was bad,well,it could be much better in my case,I received all unbroken! Please more secure packing since the Jaws are easy to break!!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I drink this for breakfast every day. I like the taste and it keeps me full all morning.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I appreciate that the flavor was not too strong and that there were no artificial sweeteners. The diet did not work for me. I was not able to keep using this product as a meal replacement without feeling drained and unable to work.

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

On day 3, and in my opinion this is officially the worse tasting meal replacement ever, so it makes the process really miserable. The proposition is good, diet without starving but I find myself hungry a lot. Also the instructions measures tablespoons, id much prefer an actual weight since tablespoons of the world defer in volume. It makes you really thirsty too. Having said that it might actually have helped me shed some weight but not significant enough to compensate for the misery my tastebuds are undergoing. Total Soy meal replacement and Herbalife shakes taste much much better and so are more sustainable as a meal replacement

55b08815-f0cd-4dee-a76d-7d0ede11f0a7