AU

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The flavor's pretty dark chocolatey imo, and I love it. Very crunch, and it's pretty addictive but all the chewing from extra crunchiness feels like it satisfies your snackiness within a few of these. You end up eating less but still satisfied with the sweeet dark flavor left in your mouth!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

If you want a very healthy dessert to accompany your tea or coffee then I recommend you buy this light, super crunchy biscuit. The almonds and raisins add just the right amount of sweetness without any cholesterol or saturated fat or added sugar. I haven’t found a comparable dessert to this one. Enjoy this without guilt!

These are super yum. Probably the best Italian biscuits I have ever had. Crispy, flavorful and absolutely delicious. They make for a great presentation when serving coffee. A bit pricy. Would like to see them come downs some in price.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Perfect combination of almond and choc, i couldnt stop myself from eating this. This is so nice, it's crunchy and chewy. Definitely will repurchase again. Thanks for the good packaging, i received it without any crash.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I enjoyed this one so much. It's so crispy and has lots of nuts in it. It was rich in chocolate flavour as well. It's a bit pricey for the quantity you get but worth trying. Good for a gift as well.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Delicious chocolatey taste , quality ingredients. I've enjoyed eating Almondina Biscuits for years. I can't find this flavor where I live, so happy to get them from iHerb !!

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Crispy and nutty! Probably the best Italian biscuits I ever have! Just be noticed that they are not made overly sugary, that’s why not really sweet and that’s why I loveee it so much!

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

this is an excellent snack. i like the chocolaty taste. and personally prefer this flavour than the original almond one. its on my repurchase list.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Crunchy delicious chocolatey goodness. Fresh tasting and not too sweet. I first discovered it in NorCal but couldn't find it at home in Idaho. I went searching the web and found it at iHerb.