AU

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Super good snack.

I eat Almondina all the time. Good amount of protein per serving I tried the other ones and this is truly the best one. I find it so easy to eat for breakfast when I am in a hurry. The problem is I could eat them all day. Lots of time we have them for a treat after dinner too. Super healthy snack.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love biscuits, I love cookies, these are such a treat so light and so tasty. It’s all just the perfect ingredients! Packaging could’ve been a bit better I guess cause they arrived in halves. I still enjoyed them a lot. They make perfect pre or post gym snack, good amount of protein, taste just perfect, size is perfect. I didn’t share, I ate them all. I loved them and I’m not guilty, always going to add them in my cart every time I use iHerb for my purchases.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

If you want a very healthy dessert to accompany your tea or coffee then I recommend you buy this light, super crunchy biscuit. The almonds and raisins add just the right amount of sweetness without any cholesterol or saturated fat or added sugar. I haven’t found a comparable dessert to this one. Enjoy this without guilt!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

These biscuits break my fast every morning with my first cup of coffee. I got hooked on them when buying them at a grocers and when they were discontinued I hurriedly searched for them on line. Unique and delicious taste and the size is perfect, one for my wife and two for me 😁

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I'm addicted to these biscuits. I used to buy them at Trader Joes and now so pleased to be able to order them from iHerb. They are such a tasty low calorie, low fat snack...both crunchy and chewy at the same time. I bought several to keep on hand for hostess gifts. What a great discovery!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

These biscotti cookies are yummy but are not fattening. By eating only a 5 slice serving, which are in each of the three sections of the package, you are not overdoing the calories so they're great for your diet. They're made of basic, natural ingredients. They are a satisfying snack without any guilt feelings. They taste like a cookie without any of the guilt. :-)

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Takes you to Italy! High quality fantastic taste in non threatening package size. Great snack or eat for cheating on diet in healthy way. Benefitcial to us because even if gluten sensitive they are so light in composition you get off easy. We send for gifts and people LOVE them!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I love the original flavor best with chocolate coming in second. The original has the best crunch and chewy combo. I love to have a few with tea or coffee. I pack some when I go out birding so I have something to snack on when I get hungry. I love Almondina for the fact that they are not made overly sugary.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

it tastes great, would be better if it contains less sugar, however buyer should pay attention to the expiration date, because the almonds are very easy to go rancid which destroy all the good tastes of this biscuits. Overall a good products, if newly produced you should definitely taste it.