AU
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Just love these candles and the positive energy they spread. Really great to use anytime of the day, in the morning, middle of the day or in the night. You can just pick them up and light them up with your favourite lighter. Like the colour and smell and the glass. Especially this positive energy is a nice scent and fragrance for meditation and yoga practices, things that center your mind and heart together with this beautiful candle. Price is okay!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Received item within less than a week from ordering date. This item arrived in good condition with good wrapping and packaging is fine. This is my first time trying the product. Looks good smells good

3cb84f57-5473-4234-9d0e-14ebdf217520
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I use this when I do my meditation. The scent is soothing and helps me be more in the moment and the glow from the candle is what I use as point of concentration. I also light this up when I am reading or listening to slow music. This is very relaxing.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

I used to buy some candle like this on Amazon for $25 I so glad I flung them on herb. I definitely recommend you get more and you pay less.

I haven't tried this candle yet, I really like the color and the glass. hope the scent is wonderful and it will help to relax.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

The candle is very cute with positive energy and nice words written on it. Colour is fantastic And brings peace to the room when I light it on.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I really love the candles by this brand! Relaxing aroma. I use it when i need positive vibe and when meditation. I really think it helps.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

arrived safely and smells good. Since I've no way to order it in Canada, other than here in iherb. iherb is the best value plus shipping that I can find.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

It smells very good! I purchased 2 in total. I will use it while doing meditation or yoga or in ‘me’ time. I will purchase it again. The smell is very organic and other chemicals. And the color is so nice!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

These candles are great. The scents are noticeable, but not so extreme as to be overwhelming. They burn consistently and last a long time. AND you can reuse the container as a drinking glass. They make beautiful glasses and are dishwasher safe!