AU

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Always have loved the taste and quality of this supplement . I take it every single day when i don’t have time to cook healthy or when I don’t have time to make my green smoothie . It also has a high antioxidant content and is a good substitute of healthy cooking diet.

3b4bf820-9559-41c8-8e24-76537e3e35b4

Tried many powders made of grounded veggies and superfoods, most tasted awful - but not this one. It has a fresh sour-sweet taste, easily mixed with water, and made of super-high quality organic ingredients. I drink it every other morning when after waking up to boost some healthy shake into the system :)

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I love this alternative to a green drink to start the day. The slight berry taste makes it a lot more bearable to drink on the daily. I've been drinking green blends for 2 months now in case i dont consume enough greens in a day, and the added antioxidants in this blend makes it feel like im pulling double duty which is cool.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I absolutely loveeeee this, been part of my diet since a year now. it's my morning postworkout-to-go. You should mix it with chia-flax powder for improvement & it'll give smoother texture or else it'll have this sandy feeling in your throat at the end of it. The taste is absolutely UH-MEH-ZINGGGG! I loveeeee it so soooo much & your skin gonna love this superfood antioxidant, trust me.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I ordered this product as an alternative to another one that I could not find anymore. One of the things that I really like about this product is that it is a great option for people who cannot ingest all their greens and antioxidants in food, a very healthy option to improve your health. One plus that I would give to this option is that it’s smell is nice and its taste is not strong. I have tried other brands and some have a very strong smell and taste like grass. Not this product, it’s an excellent product in quality and worth its price.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I used this product for many years when I lived in the U.S. & was thrilled to finally find it here in Germany. It always makes my body feel super healthy & the taste is really nice. iHerb offers the best price of any location I've found since moving from the states. I'm so thankful for this company & the quality it offers. As a fitness coach, it's so important to have trusted nutritional products.

Posted on May 20, 2022

In the morning before I go to work I mix a quantity of two teaspoons in a half-liter thermal bottle with cold water, and leave. The product is high quality and remains well mixed with water. Its taste is a little sweet. Helps me maintain a good diet at work, and I brag that I drink food on. The packaging is large, hard and high quality, enough for a long time. I bought the pack of antioxidants because that's how I was recommended. I have an improvement in mood and I am happier, maybe the components of the product have an effect on that.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I drink this every day to make sure that I have gotten all my vitamins and minerals from a natural place. I do not always have time to juice and this works instead. And it has great taste! This helps tremendously in the morning when the last thing you want to do is drink something ghastly!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I love this stuff. I jokingly call it my swamp water when I drink it at work because of the appearance of it, but it tastes very good and it's got some really quality ingredients. I just think overall it can't hurt to have that type of stuff in your daily or weekly diet.