AU

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
Awesome!

This stuff is seriously amazing. I cannot stomach the taste of wheatgrass. Nope..Nope...Nope. But I want the goodness of wheatgrass! These came to my rescue! Since I started taking them a few months ago I have been able to cut out my second cup of coffee completely. AMAZING!!!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I have the powder version of these pills and finally wanted to opt for something easier to take with my meals. I use the powder for when I make my protein shakes, which I don't have time all the time so the pill version is great! I take 3 a day, morning, afternoon, and night. I notice when I don't take them I feel more sluggish. These have a grassy smell to them and taste but it's tolerable. The texture is a bit course but they go down smooth is you swallow them fast! Overall I know there getting the job done!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Love amazing grass. If your looking to stay alkaline, this superfood supplement improves immunity resistant. The benefits of wheat grass are by far a super power.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I love it, it's a superfood with the highest quality ingredients. The benefits are amazing it helps to alkaline the body. I will be taking it for a long-term.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Just started taking 2 tablets, and I already feel the difference in my energy and alertness. Can't wait to see how I feel in a month!

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I trust Amazing Grass product quality and I think it's a great addition for a daily veggie intake. I take this or powder depending on my mood.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I'm really happy I found this product. It helps me a lot and I can feel the difference after taking it for couple months. The only thing the pills are very hard to swallow. Usually a take 2 in the morning and 2 after lunch.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I was so happy to find wheatgrass in tablet form as I can’t stand the raw taste when mixed in drinks. However, the difficulty in swallowing the tablets outweighs its health benefits.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

tablets are easier than powder to use on the go. strong product