AU

Posted on Mar 28, 2022
Good

I have taken the Amazing Nutrition, Gaba 750 mg, for only 4 nights now, one about 15 minutes before going to bed. I start getting sleepy right away and am fast asleep within 10 or less minutes of when my head hits the pillow. I only gave it four starts because I still woke up at three or four o'clock in the morning just like I have done with other things I have tried hoping to sleep all night.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I use GABA during my PMS week to calm me down and mainly to be able to properly get some sleep. I have used other brands and this one also does not disappoint. P

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

be weary, if you’re sensitive or never taken before you can get a reaction similar to niacin flush.. mostly shortness of breath. it happens seldom to me but wanted to include that incase it happens too a first timer.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Been using for just above 2 weeks. Actually bought it to mix it with L-Theanine for relaxing sleep. But now started to use alone. Not enough period of time had passed from starting to use it. Will keep posted.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This product was absolutely essential for me in the last few months to help me through very tough times.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

1st time with this GABA 750mg but my usual is out of stock. I will update later and longer use. Been using GABA for about 2 years now and don't want to be without the relaxing feeling to help with sleep.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Haven’t try. First time buy this. Have tried GABA of other brand. Ok.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Excellent product, very Good results

Posted on May 1, 2022

Excellent quality and good relaxing product