AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 24, 2023
I feel great and so does my friend!

I've been feeling great since taking these. I shared some with a friend who has a very stressful job and she said she feels noticeably less stressed. It's extra strength, which means I only need to take 1 tablet. It's high quality because it's made in accordance with GMP manufacturing standards ("Good Manufacturing Practice" pharmaceutical standards). The tablet is slightly larger than most tablet sizes, but I find it easy to swallow. I'm glad it comes in a big pack size.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

The benefits of L tryptophan is a lot more than we know but I use it for calming and deep sleep after a full day of work, stress and exercise. I trust the quality, quantity and level of ingredients iHerb maintains in the products it supplies to consumers at all times.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The quality is great when it comes to the ingredients thats been added and tastes good but most important this supplement is great diet when it comes to training and workouts for fitness and benefits. The packaging and size is great. The composition of this product is everything thats needed for a healthy fitness lifestyle.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid that the body requires to synthesize proteins and specialized molecules. It is critical for the production of serotonin and melatonin hormones that support positive mood, relaxation, healthy sleep patterns and stress relief. L-Tryptophan also helps support immune functions, as it is the body´s precursor to the kynurenines which regulate immunity. If needed, L-Tryptophan converts to niacin in the body, which supports circulation, healthy nervous system, metabolism of foods, and production of hydrochloric acid for the digestive system.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I searched a proper dose was 1000mg for insomnia but it was too much to me. Maybe 200~300mg was the best. So I cut them and eat. In my case when I have it before sleep, in the morning I feel headache. So after wake up, and then have it.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This isn't a supplement that aids sleep immediately. We found that we had to take it for over a week before its insomnia-combating effect kicked in. In the long run, though, it is one of a number of useful supplements for those who suffer from aging-related insomnia.

If you take a tryptophan with Vitamin C and Vitamin B, in order to break the blood-brain barrier and help the neurotransmitters you are aiming to help, it really does help with falling asleep and depression. I stopped the Prozac gave it a few days carefully to get out of my system and resume tryptophan as I had years before. It's great quality and price. I take these for minor insomnia and for depression/moodiness. It help with sleep even better when I take with melatonin. Note: you can't just think take the pill and it's magic, you must have a bedtime routine. Tryptophan is an aid in a regimen of good sleep habits to help you overall. And it's a good replacement, for drugs and their side effects.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023
2,784

quality product, safe ingredients, age, benefit is good, composition is good too, improvement, diet, quality supplement, taste good, no more concern, hemp, package is good

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

For me, this Melatonin precursor works better. I am not so groggy in the morning. Take it with dinner to allow 3-4 hours to kick in. Fantastic stuff

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

The hard, bitter caplet dissolves in water in about 2 hours so its ready to ingest in the middle of the night. The blurb about the product on the label is homey: "promotes positive moods."