AU

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Best ever Riboflavin

Really helps with head pressure.There is no taste. Great packaging and quick delivery.It does turn your urine very yellow.The quality of this product is excellent.It works well with magnesium for migraines.I like that it is helping the head pressure stay away.I like that there was quick delivery.I also like that the product is not too expensive.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Cheap compared to other brands. But saw a lot of good reviews that’s why I bought it. Good that it is 400mg in 1 capsule, taking this for my migraine and also for my metabolism. Would definitely recommend. Quality seems good.

cd195aa5-f765-4cb4-9f41-a03ca7a382d2
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Not a lot of people know about Riboflavin's effects on the muscles. If you read up on "ATP" and its' vital role on muscle mechanics, you'd be surprised. I use this vitamin for storing extra energy during my workouts. I feel like I can go an extra 30 minutes at gym on this stuff. Potency and size is great at 400mg and no after taste at all.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

When my son and I started detoxing heavy metals I noticed our lips get very cracked and dry … b2 is needed for glutathione recycling and we were obviously using it up with heavy metals being mobilised from storage after taking horehound and lugol’s. Smaller doses of b2 that I already had in hand didn’t restore our lips to normal - but this higher dose did the trick!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Most affordable high dose b2 on this platform. I love the quality and presently using this for detoxification purposes to take care of my gut issues. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I use it for vestibular migraine. After two weeks of taking, my headaches are tolerable at 8/10 level. Hoping to see more improvement with continued use. The 400mg dosage in one tablet is great than taking 4 individual capsules/tabs from other brands I tried.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The amount and dosage are great. The ingredients are stellar. The quality is perfect for my needs. It does not have an after taste. Real good for the nervous system.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I use this vitamin B2 in high dose to help me with my back pain due to sitting a long hours in the office , and it helps.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Love these as we don't get 400mg locally so saves me taking 4 pills of 100mg each. Absolutely no taste to the pills which is a plus and the size isn't too bad either. Packaging is ideal as the bottle is pretty full. Have received pills in the past with a large bottle with a few pills in the bottom which was a huge waste of plastic Will surely order again

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I've looked all over for a Vitamin B6 that does not have an after taste and burp up later. It does not. Yay! I'm very satisfied.