AU

Based on 3,240 Ratings
2,614
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,753

My opinion: the best quality for fair price. If you’re looking for something to improve your health (bone-health as well), or just want to give it important elements in it’s best combination- that’s definitely a product you should try. Shipping and package were on top, too. Get my order in good condition very fast.

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

It contains all the critical minerals needed as a dietary supplement for bone and joint health. I was looking for this specific combination (ingredient), with calcium, magnesium and zinc. The quality of the plugin is excellent. The tablets are a little bigger than expected. A great way to boost your daily intake if you are deficient (super good for your bones, muscles and nervous system).

f1207f42-89f5-475d-9a9f-7f266914c637
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have osteoporosis, I get an osteoporosis injection every six months, and I eat healthy foods containing calcium magnesium and zinc every day .I have been changed this several times in search of healthy foods containing calcium and magnesium & zinc. Now I see this is good for me to take, especially it is chelated, not oxidation type

7a4ae0f7-489b-4c18-b6de-72b449919f79
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Chemotherapy put me into early menopause, speeding up bone loss and risk of osteoporosis. So, with my body no longer producing hormones that protect my bones, the doctor said to take calcium. In my search for the right source, I found that zinc supports the immune system, which the chemo had damaged, and that magnesium supports muscle, nerve and energy production, making this combination the perfect choice for my source of calcium.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I love this vitamin and will recommend it to everyone I know. It has helped improve my quality of life, my health and most importantly my mood. I have a lot of energy and great focus, but that kind of just isn't good enough for me. This vitamin makes all the difference.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Good quality and combination of zinc,magnesiun,calcium and d3 for adults at any age. liked the ingredients, tastes ok, no acidity. Used as a supplement. Serving in a Convenient Size of the package and mg of the tablets. Benefits and Supports the immune system and can be used as antioxidant, improves strengths of bones, reduces inflammation, helps from calcium deficiency

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I was looking for this specific combination (of ingredients), with Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc. The quality of the supplement is great. The tablets are a little bigger than expected. Great way to improve your daily intake if you have a deficiency (super helpful for your bones, muscles and nervous system).

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Scarletz
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This supplement Comes with quality ingredient and high composition of calcium with combination of others minerals that my body needs that really gives benefit to my bone health. I feel the improvement especially after several time consumed it. The package taste and size is acceptable. So far it so suitable with me.🙌🏻🥰