AU

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Vitamin C is one of the most essential vitamins for the human body. It is related to many processes that happen in the body. Among other things, it is essential for good absorption of iron, maintains health, helps me a lot in the beginning of colds and certainly helps in various other processes. Because my digestive system is sensitive I prefer to take non-acidic vitamin C so I use ester C.the quality of this product is great,the ingredient is just what i need.

1170756a-d645-41fe-87c7-54bd969b1a7f

This is a popular product in US, but I did not take it while I was in a college. I should have taken it because I was having a ton of stress that time. Ester-C could boost immune strength. Now, I am taking it twice a day after breakfast and after dinner. Feel good and would like to keep on. Recommend for elders to young, anyone who would like to stay healthy.

6cea6096-7abb-45df-835d-b824ef9d0e3b
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Very good vitamin for your immune system. The pills are rather bug but I chop them up and mix them in food, yoghurt etc and it's easier to swallow. The quality of the capsules are absolutely great. A high dose of vitamin c to boost your immune system nowadays. Very satisfied customer!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Very good quality in nice size. Good ingredients and no acid. Nice package and save my health in those corona days and I’m taking it all the year along because it’s good for my immune system. There is no taste so I can take it with no problem.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

The tablet is quite big to swallow so kids might find this a bit hard to take. But I have no problem with it. I like this because it doesn't give me the same acidity that I get from other Vitamin C's. It's quite gentle on my stomach. I have been taking this for about 6 months now.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have taken three half-tablets every day for many years (easy to cut with a pen knife / total 1.5 tablets per day). They noticeably help me stay calm mentally and I almost never catch cold. I also give each of my 20 kg dogs 1 tablet per day (also split into 2 halves). They used to have occasional illnesses like diarrhea or loss of appetite, but much less after taking this ester C daily. I don't react well to the one with bioflavinoids. I need this type without added bioflavinoids.

Oceans
Posted on May 27, 2022

I have interstitial Cystitis and and cannot take regular Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C due to bladder irritation from it. I researched and found out this particular vitamin C works for some people with IC like me. After I purchased it, I was afraid it would cause a flare and did not take immediately. However, my husband came down with a terrible flu for 10days, coughing and high fever. I had no choice but to take these pills. Despite the fact that the formula is non acidic I started having urinary frequency within a day. I didn't catch the flu from my husband even though I was taking care of him closely day and night. I have no doubt these pills work 100% but sadly I cannot take as often as I want due my bladder issues. I love these!!!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I heard this grom a friend and this is one of the vitamins that suits me so far. I tried a lot of vitamin c brands but this one suits my stomach. I deal with acidity that much that is why I am quite picky in dealings with the vitamins I take. Ester c is really mild on my stomach but filled with vitamins I needed for the whole day and really helps improve my immunity. It helps me improve my sleep during night too.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This is the best form of vitamin c. I feel more resilient after i take it. My stomach doesn't hurt because of the formulation of it, When i have flu or cold I increase the amount of it. My immunity is thery strong since i take it. Te quality of this product is great.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Ester C function like vitamin C but have greater bioavailability than vitamin C. Great brand and quality product with good ingredients. Vitamin c is acidic compound. Ester C is a pH neutral product. Easy on the stomach. Antioxidant protection for the immune system. Always consult with your doctor before taking any supplements.