AU

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I like this product a lot because it gives me the benefit of the cranberry extract while also providing a good dose of Vitamin C, thus reducing the number of supplements that I need to take. Good quality for price.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I came across the benefits of taking ester C. I am so happy to find this ester C + powerful antioxidants Cranberry. The tablet size is acceptable. Hope it helps to boost my immunity.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I love this brand and I stacked 2 bottles. thank goodness that iHerb carries this brand

322765d7-4fd1-425e-953b-2524d443fc3d
Posted on Jul 30, 2021

This make my skin brighter so fast, cranberry is good with EsterC. I prefer to everyone, it's cheap and save my money to buy cranberry supplements. 🥳🥳

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

I like Vitamin C in form of Ester-C. I'm taking 2 tablets per day but not at once. Splitting tablets into 3 pieces and taking them during the day as the nutritionist suggested due to vitamin C dissolve with water we need to take it in small portions quite often. If I don't feel well, take even more than 2 tablets

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Was looking for a vitamin c that is easier on the stomach and this does the job. The cranberry is a bonus

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Good combination, Ester-C is a better form of vitamin C that is well absorbed by our body

Posted on May 23, 2022

great vit c... ester c is gentle on stomach. the combination with cranberry gives double immune to our body.

Posted on May 5, 2022

It's amazing to have created this product, I've always in loved with Ester-C.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Item received in good condition. The formulation is good with a combination of ester C and powerful antioxidant Cranberry. The tablet size is acceptable.