AU

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

There is one HUGE problem with this product: it’s so good that it’s hard to stop eating!! These crackers are similar to Goldfish but to me this one tastes much better. The cheese in it is not too strong, and you can tell it has an extra flavor and umami in it, probably coming from the onion & celery powders and paprika. The consistency is just right to me, it’s crunchy but soft at the same time, so it’s not too hard. And what about the shape? It’s the cutest thing ever!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I love Annie's cheddar bunnies, but I don't think I've EVER had such a fresh cracker before. They were crispy, but a light crispy. I believe they were a fresh batch and I'm tempted to place another order! My expiration date is Dec 31 2021. Rich cheddar flavor through and through, I don't feel guilty after I eat these! Buy!!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

It does taste like cheese, and my toddler really loves it of course. I like that they aren't too salty, but for some reason I am not so much a fan of it (am still a chips/crisps person!) and this is poor substitute for me, but they sure taste healthy. ;)

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Posted on May 27, 2022

I love Cheddar Bunnies and we buy them often for all members of your family to enjoy! My only complaint is that there is a little too much salt.. It’s so so prevalent in the US snack foods, but I feel is not needed. The cheese is salty already, the added sodium is just a little extra. Still will but these, but may eat less at a time. ;)

Posted on May 26, 2022

My partner and I recently moved to the UK from Canada, and Annie's Cheddar Bunnies are a comfort snack we missed, we were delighted to find iHerb stocks them. The postage price is utterly extortionate, but if you order in bulk it becomes worth it. The package arrived quickly and in good condition, although when we opened the boxes some of the crackers were slightly burned (the quality was still good and all the crackers were edible, though).

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

They were good, but honestly couldn't quite live up to the classic Goldfish! But still very delicious and nice to know they are a snack made out of better ingredients. You also get loads of them (for the size of the package) and can tell they are good quality.

StazFoods
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

We thought this would be a good alternative to Pepperidge Farm Goldfish - however, I would say these are worse. They are saltier, the taste is more artificial, and despite being organic I do not really think the formulation or nutrition facts are any better. Goldfish are salty but these are overboard in the salt department, and while I expected the taste to be closer to real cheese, it is just super artificial!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Annie's products are so good, and these bunny crackers are no exception. The package size is great for the price, and these are a really good value. My husband loves these little crackers, and I feel so much better with him eating these than greasy chips or something.