AU

Wing Wong
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I love, love, love this Honey Mustard! It's great on sandwiches, in recipes, as a topping, and on burgers. Sweet and not Spicy or too Tart which is great for someone like me that doesn't care for spicy honey mustard. The tartness is just what a great Honey Dijon should taste like and not overwhelm the flavor. My only complaint is not being able to get this product because it goes out of stock or is unavailable a lot of the time!!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

So so so so yummy! Really high quality, great taste. We use it for cooking and adding to our marinades. I love that it's completely organic, no preservatives in the ingredients, because I'm on a really restrictive diet due to my many autoimmune diseases. I can't recommend this enough!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I like the quality organic ingredients, it tastes great. I use this a lot in cooking especially in homemade salad dressing and homemade mac and cheese. The bottle is small I wish it came in a larger size. It includes cloves which is a histamine liberator so you may want to keep this in mind if you’re sensitive.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Simple ingredients with great quality. Low calorie and is suitable for dieting. Taste is perfect and pairs well with steak. Can also be used to make sauces or simply as dips. Have purchased this mustard for several times and definitely recommend! The price is not expensive but the quality is good.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

wow!!! amazing!!! i fell in love with this mustard. the taste is amazing. i made a very good dressing for my lettuce salad 1 tsp mustard 1 orange 1 tsp maple syrup juice of 1 small lemon 2 garlic cloves blend it all in a good blender, i use vitamix, and enjoy :) if you like it do me like, thank you

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

A good, basic Dijon. Nothing special, just a good product overall. Not too strong. Good for sandwiches, Dijon/peppercorn sauce for steak, mix with honey for turkey sandwiches. I almost always mix it with something else, depending on what I am making. Mix with mayonnaise too for a kicked up taste.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The taste of this condiment is really good. I would have never believed it's 0 calories! I use it every day in my sandwiches, and its really satisfying! I highly recommend it if you like mustard, and you want to watch your diet.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

0 kcal but flavourful, always nice with bread and meat, but it is a bit watery, it will be better if it is more solid

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I have a sulfite intolerance and can't have white wine. While there are some sulfites in mustard, without with wine which is found in most Dijon, there are so few that I can tolerate this product. It's such a treat to have mustard again.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Less tart than the yellow mustard. Use this a lot in making salad dressings and sandwiches! Wish the bottle makes less of a mess (doesn't squeeze nicely), but minor point, no complaints about the product, tastes great. Love that it is organic!