AU

Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Smells more of cedar

It smells good, not overpowering, so it's great as like a desk candle. Seems high quality. It's great that it comes in two sizes so you can first buy the smaller to try if you like the scent. For me the only downside is, the orange scent is much fainter than I expected. Still really good.

f02734cd-ab32-489a-b565-a68efbebdca1
Posted on May 17, 2022

Love the small size and smell. Good for putting in a variety of locations. The ingredients are also very simple and benign compared to other candles. I want to try the other scents that this brand offers too. Seems like a nice variety. This one has a kitchen fresh smell to me.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Wow!! For the price, I was skeptical about it but it was worth a try. To my surprise, it smells amazing and I have it on right now next to me while working/typing. Of course it wouldn't permeate the whole room, but it is enough for say, a small room or a hotel room. Ideal for having it on your desk too while working. They definitely make good gifts when Christmas comes aorund.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

LOVE IT! I bought this cheeky little candle because I was looking for the orange scent. The candle was much better than expected, a lovely smell in a handy small container. My only regret is that it's about to run out and i need to buy a new one!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I love this product so much, the smell is amazing. It's affordable and worth the price. It's a really high quality candle. Would recommend my friends to buy it as well as keep buying it. Very satisfied with this purchase. It was a great gift. Aroma naturals- you are doing a great job:)

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I lit this travel candle before dawn this morning. Beautifully scented with a very clean orange and cedar. Not overpowering, but with just enough of a scent to be pleasantly noticeable. Burns slowly, so I'm looking forward to several hours of beautiful light and fragrance from this one. Great product.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

The Clarity candle has a lovely orange & cedar aroma that's not overpowering, but is still nice and strong for how petite the candle is. The candle can easily fragrance my entire bedroom. The fragrance is complex and citrusy with a nice counterpoint from the cedar, so it's not too sweet. Love it!

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I really loved this size for travel. It is really great for a hotel or apartment. I like that it is soy and vegan and the scent is all natural. For me the smell is a bit strong, but I was able to gift it to a friend who really loved it. So it was a win.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

using it for a few minutes and then put it out, the aroma spreads and stays in the room for quite a while - adds more hours of life to a candle

3be29b71-83ab-42e6-9036-d2d4f092f79c
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I was a bit scared when I bought this candle that the orange smell will be too strong but it's actually smells more like cedar than orange, which I am completely fine with it ! Perfect ! Will buy the bigger version for sure.