AU

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The taste was better than expected and only a few ingredients needed. I baked Belgian waffles based on recipe provided. Loved that it fit my Gluten - Free diet!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It's a great mix My granddaughter is allergic on gluten She is on a special diet This product is has a good taste Packaging is good I's pretty good size , we used it for two times Thanks for product!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

The qulity is amazing , the taste is good. There are many recipes that can benefit your diet .I use the mix with a serving of protein powder in my diet.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

High quality gluten-free flour. Makes great pancakes and crumpets without egg to bind. Chewy texture. Have made crepes too, vegan with just water to mix. Blend 6oz water with 4oz flour, (standard cup measurements) plus about about 2 tsps of olive oil. The flour is fragrant as it is. Spread butter, tahini, nut butter, honey or whatever preferred on the crepe and then roll up.

2153f8ea-d076-45c3-be84-13bb3640a58e
adb1ece4-2fbd-4475-8d5b-437759b492ec
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I use this one for making crepe! healthy and tasty!

c115a3fb-1048-4745-8d29-0a3ac1ebb5be

The mix blend well with water and egg. It’s the smoothest I’ve ever seen on pancake mix. However I don’t know if it’s bcoz i added water instead of milk? It didn’t turn brown like the photo on the package. I heated it with my fry pan for some time. The surface is hard and a bit crunchy and the texture of the inside is like that of a bread. But it didn’t turn brown nonetheless. It tastes of rice and the cinnamon smells pretty good. There’s no sugar in the mix like most of the pancake mix tho so i had to add quite a lot of syrup to make it less tasteless. Good thing is that you can use your preferred kind of sugar to enhance the flavour. For the package i have trouble closing the seal😅 I think it’ll taste better if it’s being used in other recipes but i didn’t expect pancakes to taste like this.

1b077549-73b1-49b4-83ce-7f77e94c7f5a
4907623d-3064-45af-b3d9-e4fa5adcbbf3
5598bd51-ce8c-41a6-8194-e7c24608769b
37a4f22f-0a2b-449d-8e4b-e1dc615ec461
Posted on Apr 15, 2021

This mix is gluten free and non GMO. Just add your eggs and oil. I use goat milk in mine to keep it dairy free as well. The goat milk makes very fluffy pancakes. I use organic dark maple syrup that has one half of the sugar that amber syrup has.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

A huge pancake mix. I keep the leftover in the freezer for a quality benefit.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

It is easy to make and the texture is good. For making pancake is better as the texture and softer and those crispy one.