AU

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I use the serum trio from this brand and am adding the AHA in. I use a retinol and alternate between the two products not using them on the same days. I use an SPF everyday as the ingredients increase sun sensitivity. No noticeable scent, glass packaging, large size this size bottle lasts me many months.

c7e0ad5c-72a8-4ba9-bbb9-c3e08e4cc183
Posted on May 31, 2022

I thought it would be quite harsh on the skin but it's not. I use it maybe 2-3x a week. Skin looks brighter and healthier. Always be sure to use SPF after!!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Very thin texture which is great. I use it twice a week and see nice results. Also doesn't burn as much as other products.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

It is quite gentle to the skin. The texture is water like and lightweight, no greasy feeling. The effect is not obvious as I expected. I think it is more a product for beginners who want to try acid.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Good size for this price. Feel fresh applying on face

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I like it, goes well with my other products so far my dark spots been slowly fading away.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

good one ! easy to use, tender and pleasant texture, good and gentle for my sensitive skin

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

It is really good serum!!! The face are cleared of blackheads and shining.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

great serum! brightened my skin and small post acne marks. Must have!